Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial Compilation for Inspire
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

New tutorials for Inspire:

DJI Inspire 2 | Mounting the Gimbal Protection Set

DJI Inspire 1 - Updating the Remote Controller Firmware

DJI Inspire 2 - Mounting the Zenmuse X7 Camera Lens and Balancing the Gimbal        

DJI Inspire 2 – Replacing the Gimbal Dampers        

2017-10-12
Use props
fans02f2d1c4
New
Canada

hello i bought a inspire 1 version 1
but my RC lost link with the Air-Craft on a firmware update i did to the Air-craft
now the dji go app is not letting me click on camera view
just keeps saying How to Connect
! question: is there a button combination i could do to establish  RC link to the Aircraft
with out having to use the app or could my problem be a faulty module in the back of the controller thank you for any help u guys can give me the firmware update for aircraft was succesful
2017-11-5
Use props
davidmarko
New

Bangladesh

Great posting! Really its so informative tutorial i think its also inspiration post for everyone. I really appreciated for this post because it will be very helpful information. Anyway here I am also sharing another important resource for student. Actually I am a professional writer and resently I have joined as a freelance writer at https://eduzaurus.com/custom-papers this is one of the best class writing services company. They are providing their writing services in globally. I am here specially provide academic writing services for student. So if anyone face any problem in their writing then feel free to contact me on here. Thanks
2018-4-20
Use props
fans1ad4d3d9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 791 ft
Spain

Hello to everyone and happy holidays, ask: is it possible to put my camera DJI osmo to a DJI inspire 1 v1? thanks!
2018-12-26
Use props
djiuser_5eYlnbI3OIA7
New

United States

you still there?
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules