Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

New tutorials for Phantom:

DJI Quick tips - Phantom 4 Series - Installing the Battery

Phantom4Pro/Advanced upgrading firmware (Assistant2 )

Phantom4Pro/Advanced upgrading firmware(DJI GO4)

2017-10-12
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

I see that second technique as leading to cracks in the struts.  Considering there is already an issue with cracks, I would not use that one.
2017-10-17
Use props
Daniel777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 712 ft
Australia

Both of the methods shown place undue strain on the leg struts.
I wouldn't use either.
It takes a lot more force to correctly insert the battery that shown in the clip....

My P4pro is brand new and in order to insert the battery I need to hold the drone at the front with my left hand whilst inserting the battery with the right hand.
2017-10-18
Use props
VigilanteDrones
First Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

Daniel777 Posted at 2017-10-18 11:31
Both of the methods shown place undue strain on the leg struts.
I wouldn't use either.
It takes a lot more force to correctly insert the battery that shown in the clip....

I also have a Phantom 4 Pro and need to use the same technique you use.  The struts are too delicate to use another method.
2017-10-20
Use props
indykurt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 981 ft
United States

VigilanteDrones Posted at 2017-10-20 11:28
I also have a Phantom 4 Pro and need to use the same technique you use.  The struts are too delicate to use another method.

I agree with both of you. I have always inserted by battery that way just by what I thought as common sense because how stiff the click is whilst appreciating how strong it is not wanting it to fall out with a light bump.
2018-11-18
Use props
Alan Silva3
lvl.1

Brazil

Boa noite. Comprei um phantom 2 e não estou conseguindo conectar a câmera com o celular. Alguém pode me dar uma ajuda?
2018-11-19
Use props
Alan Silva3
lvl.1

Brazil

Boa noite. Comprei um phantom 2 e não estou conseguindo conectar uma câmera no celular, alguém pode me ajudar?
2018-11-19
Use props
PaoVill24
New
Flight distance : 193271 ft

Philippines

Good day. I just downloaded Magic Power 5 and will try to use it. My unit is Phantom 3 Advanced. You guys think this will work? Thanks.
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules