Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxP4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello
The new Zenmuse X7 will be compatible with the Osmo? Maybe with adapter?
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Zenmuse X7 only works with Inspire 2 at present, but will be compatible with more DJI products in the future.
2017-10-13
Use props
Barney2k
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I think it's only a matter of time before we get an Osmo 2 compatible with the X7, X5S etc.

But yeah as @DJI Mindy said - it's just the Inspire 2 for now.
2017-10-13
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

the handle would have to hold the sd or ssd cards and process the video . it would most likely be much bigger than the current handle..whatever the case my money is ready for dji to take once it does come out.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Barney2k Posted at 2017-10-13 04:24
I think it's only a matter of time before we get an Osmo 2 compatible with the X7, X5S etc.

While it is only a matter of speculation, certainly this is a good point. You should always review the online store to see what types of products will be released next.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Barney2k Posted at 2017-10-13 04:24

I agree with fans589cba4b, the license is associated with serial number of the aircraft. It would be quite a challenge for Osmo.
Please pay attention to our website about the future release.
2017-10-14
Use props
DarKSpirit
lvl.2
Australia

I hope for some kind of handheld style rig, which will allow for stabilization including z-axis for x5s/x7, crystalsky & dji focus all in one.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DarKSpirit Posted at 2017-10-27 00:14
I hope for some kind of handheld style rig, which will allow for stabilization including z-axis for x5s/x7, crystalsky & dji focus all in one.

Thanks for your suggestion, please note the future release in our website.
2017-10-27
Use props
DarKSpirit
lvl.2

Just saw this on a drone review website "After the Zenmuse was released we received an email from one of our readers who shared details on a new Ronin prototype in development that will accomodate the new Zenmuse X7 camera gimbal.

Basically the new Ronin is a camera brain with built in stabilization that is purpose built for the X7.  Roughly about the sames size as an fs5 camera body in a hand-rig, you attach your Zenmuse X7 to this “brain” and the built in steadycam arm adds an extra axis of up/down cotnrol while the X7 gimbal manages the other axes.

The body/brain contains a bevvy of camera controls: start/stop, xlr, sdi, etc.  With this new X7 Ronin, DJI is building an all-in-one professional camera system that doesn’t require flight or steadycam in a smaller lightweight package.  The camera portion can be swapped between the Ronin rig and your drone."
2018-4-9
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So excited for this.. I just hope they can release it before end of spring
2018-4-9
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DarKSpirit Posted at 2018-4-9 04:58
Just saw this on a drone review website "After the Zenmuse was released we received an email from one of our readers who shared details on a new Ronin prototype in development that will accomodate the new Zenmuse X7 camera gimbal.

Basically the new Ronin is a camera brain with built in stabilization that is purpose built for the X7.  Roughly about the sames size as an fs5 camera body in a hand-rig, you attach your Zenmuse X7 to this “brain” and the built in steadycam arm adds an extra axis of up/down cotnrol while the X7 gimbal manages the other axes.

can we have a confirmation that this is going to happen?
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules