Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 unstable after crash
858 2 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobF001
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55899 ft

United Kingdom

I'm fairly inexperienced with the technical aspects of drones and have managed to crash my M100. Managed to break a prop but also "pop out" a couple of the antenna along with a kinked leg. Anyway I removed the motors, to pop the antenna arms back in and replaced the leg. I did all the systems checks, calibrated the IMU and the compass. Everything looks ok and sounds ok.  

Started up and had no error messages, full satellites and good connection with everything as per before.  However, it now does not maintain position and responds very erratically to any input. So much so that I haven't taken it more than a few metres off the ground before it becomes almost uncontrollable and I've just about managed to ground it before crashing again.

So it's effectively inoperable but everything on the system is telling me it's fine. Without taking it to bits I'm not sure what to do. I have he PfCO course next week and need the drone for the flight test so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and apologies for my long first post.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

I am sorry to read on your experience. You may want to have a technician look at your aircraft. Where are you located?
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Please contact Customer Service to set up for a diagnostic analysis: http://www.dji.com/service/repair
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules