Problem Weak Image Transmission Signal
2245 4 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hey everyone,
I'm new here, so I have a problem with my phantom 3 professional.
I updated it on version 1.11.20 and remote controler on version 1.9.3. Since than maximun height that I can reach with my aircraft is 25-30 m. After that I got the msg "weak image transmission signal". After, my remote controler disconnects and aircraft activates "return home" option. How can I fix this issue?
I hope someone will help me.
Thank you!
2017-10-13
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you allow the update on the NFZ geo fence after the firmware update?
2017-10-13
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I dont remeber. How i can do that? I am new in all of these
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check if all the firmware had updated to the latest version, sometimes the firmware version with a +/- mark behind means the upgrading incomplete. You can check the version by this way: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about. Refresh again if there is a need.
It might relate to the environment also, please choose a wide area with less interference to fly with.
Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft.
If the steps won't change anything, I would recommend sending the drone in and we will do a fly test to see if there is something wrong with the hardware.
2017-10-14
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I chek. But i have same problem. I dont have in BIH the sevice for DJI. The first service is in evropa. Please more Helllppp
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules