Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best way to send video from remote to HDMI device?
1326 1 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DF Finland
Flight distance : 6119 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

Ive done many different setups to send wireless signal from Phantom 3/4 Pro HDMI port to receiver connected to HDMI monitor or TV. Years ago I used the analogue 5.8Ghz "handmade" systems and tried also MX-5 (if I correctly remember the model) HDMI converter transmitter and naturally direct cabling from slave remote to HDMI device.

I wonder if anyone have good ideas how to do such a system that would be small in size, easy to power and attach to remote or is there some solution that could catch the signal from the air without the need to use remote in between?

Ive tested also Connex that is too expensive in most cases and now thinking of trying IDX Systems transmitter/receiver system. The annoying thing is that when you need to use slave remote to receive the signal and connect cable from HDMI to HDMI device, it means that you invest into something that is is not used for flying / camera operating at all as it would be stationary in a vehicle for example, but is only a video signal receiver basically. I would think that DJI should do particularly for industrial applications a simple receiver that has HDMI or even SDI connector from which you can easily wire a cable to HDMI monitor or TV.

Any idea how to do it the best way?

2017-10-13
Use props
fans25ad1327
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47989 ft
United States

I may have a solution for you on this. I believe you also responded to my post the other day about issues with the 210s. I can't find anywhere on this forum for private messaging, so can you email me at maslawso@gmail.com

Thanks
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules