Ronin 2 port pinouts
5067 7 2017-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karwaing
New

Canada

Does anybody have information regarding the pinouts on the Ronin 2 ports? The manual specifies (loosely) the type of connectors for the accessories as being 1B 4+2 Male connectors (judging from photos it looks an awful lot like the regular pin pattern for a 6-pin Lemo FGG.1B.306 connector and not the special FGJ ones with the two tiny data pins but I could be wrong). However there is no information regarding the pin assignments for GND and +.

I'd also love pinout information for the DC in connector on the Ronin 2 (which looks like an FGG.2B.310 as the mating connector).
2017-10-13
Use props
karwaing
New

Canada

Actually the accessory connector does look like the FGJ.1B.306. If it's the same pinout for power as the connector for Red cameras, pins 1+2 should be +DC and pins 4+5 GND. If someone has a multimeter and could verify continuity that would be great. Thanks
2017-10-13
Use props
cplev
lvl.2
United Kingdom

karwaing Posted at 2017-10-13 15:53
Actually the accessory connector does look like the FGJ.1B.306. If it's the same pinout for power as the connector for Red cameras, pins 1+2 should be +DC and pins 4+5 GND. If someone has a multimeter and could verify continuity that would be great. Thanks

Amazing, no updates in three years on this topic from any users or DJI. Surely this sort of info on pinouts should be readily available for anyone who wants to make their own cables?

Does anyone know where this info is?

Chris
2021-1-2
Use props
Flying1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cplev Posted at 1-2 03:54
Amazing, no updates in three years on this topic from any users or DJI. Surely this sort of info on pinouts should be readily available for anyone who wants to make their own cables?

Does anyone know where this info is?

I was given this information regarding pin outs yesterday. Not had a chance to take a lead apart yet to see -

pins 1+2 = +DC
pins 4+5 = GND.
2021-1-2
Use props
karwaing
New

Canada

Flying1 Posted at 1-2 06:41
I was given this information regarding pin outs yesterday. Not had a chance to take a lead apart yet to see -

pins 1+2 = +DC

This is the correct pinout for the FJG.1B.306.CWAD connector.
2021-1-2
Use props
Flying1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

karwaing Posted at 1-2 10:04
This is the correct pinout for the FJG.1B.306.CWAD connector.

I didn't notice your name as the OP. I should have, seeing it was you that gave me the info and the link to the connector!
2021-1-2
Use props
cjday
New

United Kingdom

2023-9-25
Use props
cjday
New

United Kingdom

this is what DJI sent me when I asked for Ronin 2 pin diagram, they sent me the master wheels which should be the same
2023-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules