3274 47 2017-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you plan on dealing with DJI in the future, I suggest you get used to these kinds of delays.
2017-10-15
Use props
MavicStan1915
lvl.1

United States

If you would like to get your low-noise props from an authorized DJI dealer that has them in stock now and will ship same day if you order before 4:00 PM PT then click on the link and have your props in just a couple of days.  https://advexure.com/store/dji-mavic-platinum-low-noise-quick-release-propellers-part-2/  Travis and the crew are awesome when it comes to customer service
2017-10-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

MavicStan1915 Posted at 2017-10-15 10:23
If you would like to get your low-noise props from an authorized DJI dealer that has them in stock now and will ship same day if you order before 4:00 PM PT then click on the link and have your props in just a couple of days.  https://advexure.com/store/dji-mavic-platinum-low-noise-quick-release-propellers-part-2/  Travis and the crew are awesome when it comes to customer service

Yup, much better option. Canceled with DJI, and made my order. Thanks for actually providing a solution.
2017-10-16
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2017-10-16 03:31
Backing DJI customer service and talking bad about Amazon

He's north of the border, and maybe Amazon has to handle many of their deliveries on horseback up there.  He may very well have a different experience with Amazon compared to what we are accustomed to here, eh?
2017-10-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Great point. I seriously doubt DJI out delivers Amazon in any country. However, you are right, can't judge what I don't know for a fact. Good call.
2017-10-16
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

You've both made an incorrect assumption that you know more than you really do; I don't live in Canada. Like you said, BullDog, you can't judge what you don't know for a fact.
2017-10-16
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2017-10-16 04:17
keep trollin.
What I know, is DJI has a notrious problem with customer service. They promised me 15-20 days and took my money with said promise. Been way longer, and still telling me 15-20 days. I know you defend this, bend over, and ask "yes please, may I have another". I, instead, ordered from a site from my state, that will have my props delivered in two days, for the same cost. That is all I know, and wraps this thread up.

keep trollin.

Unlike you, I'm not new to this forum, nor am I the one who started insulting people who disagreed with me, so again your comments are what I'd politely call "ironic".

What I know, is DJI has a notrious problem with customer service. They promised me 15-20 days and took my money with said promise.

Nobody knows what was actually said but even if the word "promise" was used -- which I doubt -- you never had a contract that guaranteed that, which was my point from the beginning.

I know you defend this, bend over, and ask "yes please, may I have another".

I doubt that you were "lied to" (your words), which would imply that the person who told you when you'd receive your order knew that you really wouldn't. My contention is that you took what DJI intended as an estimate and treated it as a guarantee, so if you want to call that defending DJI then suit yourself.

That is all I know, and wraps this thread up.

Is that why you keep asking me if I'm "done"? Because you're determined to have the last word? Fortunately, that isn't something you get to decide.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bulldog Posted at 2017-10-15 06:54
Trying out the respond button, sorry if this seems out of place, don't know how to work this option......

Thanks for your patience. We will release on our website as soon as there is any update.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules