3487 13 2017-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CCHvjvW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 497067 ft
Israel

hello.
i have lost on my gps signal and move to att mode in the middle of the fly. thare is not power line in the aree. i have land safe in att mode (the log stop record shortly after the problem) in att mode. i check the mavic again (two battery - in the same aree) after this flight and the no error or problem. i put the log addres in this post and i will be glad to check it
and give mr an ansre for the problm. thankk zeev

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=fPWDAD

2017-10-14
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Sometimes it just happens . Gps will sometimes be lost ...now if it happens very frequently i would be worried but for a one off i wouldnt worry to much
2017-10-14
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

If you upload the DAT file (flight log) I'll take a look and may be able to find out why this occurred. The instructions for retrieving the file are here, and and the correct file will be at least tens of megabytes in size and will have a timestamp that corresponds to when the flight occurred. Once you've retrieved the file you'll need to upload it to DropBox and provide a link to it in this thread or send me a Private Message with the link.
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you try to fly in another place? Please ensure that there is no interference around your drone. If it is not caused by environment, you can upload your flight data of AC and RC to dropbox and we will help you locate your problem. Thanks.
2017-10-14
Use props
djiuser_CCHvjvW
lvl.1
Israel

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-10-14 12:03
If you upload the DAT file (flight log) I'll take a look and may be able to find out why this occurred. The instructions for retrieving the file are here, and and the correct file will be at least tens of megabytes in size and will have a timestamp that corresponds to when the flight occurred. Once you've retrieved the file you'll need to upload it to DropBox and provide a link to it in this thread or send me a Private Message with the link.

hi
i have an v01.04.0000
i try the "data upload"  and  thare is no flight logs
i try the "flight data" and he ask me to open the sd card icon.

how can i get this file?
i am using windows 7

thanks
     zeev
2017-10-15
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It happens but very rarely - if frequent then refresh the FW and if still occurring then raise a ticket with DJI support
2017-10-15
Use props
djiuser_CCHvjvW
lvl.1
Israel

ok
i download the log files from the mavic pro.  this is the link of the files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... c1RhNmM?usp=sharing

can you check this file for the gps error on 12/10/2017 10:30 (israel) flight?

thanks
    zeev
2017-10-15
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_CCHvjvW Posted at 2017-10-15 07:45
hi
i have an v01.04.0000
i try the "data upload"  and  thare is no flight logs

To retrieve the DAT files, you need to open the SD card as prompted after you go to the Flight Data screen.

I looked at the DAT files you uploaded to DropBox and none of them appears to correspond to the flight you described; they appear to just be cases where you powered on the Mavic but didn't actually fly it, so unfortunately I'm not able to provide you with any useful information about what happened.
2017-10-16
Use props
DGRolfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1005515 ft
United States

I've lost GPS when flying in steep valleys.  It's not a pleasant feeling....
2017-10-16
Use props
Ram2017
New
Flight distance : 535531 ft
Sri Lanka

Hi,
Guys i am new to this forum. I have a Mavic Pro. Flying it for over 6 months. Just tried the follow me feature. It gives me an annunciation that my GPS signal is week. And it does not engage. Active track mode works well. Anything i could or should do would be a great help. Thanks in advance.
2017-10-16
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

Ram2017 Posted at 2017-10-16 18:45
Hi,
Guys i am new to this forum. I have a Mavic Pro. Flying it for over 6 months. Just tried the follow me feature. It gives me an annunciation that my GPS signal is week. And it does not engage. Active track mode works well. Anything i could or should do would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

I believe that's what occurs when you try to use Follow Me with a device that doesn't have GPS built in, such as a wifi-only iPad Mini 4. Most features will work without the mobile device having built-in GPS, but a couple of exceptions are Follow Me and updating the home point during a flight.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_CCHvjvW Posted at 2017-10-15 21:43
ok
i download the log files from the mavic pro.  this is the link of the files:

If it is the environment issue, when the drone can not detect the GPS signal, it will switch to ATTI mode passively. For the most cases, if the drone suddenly turns to no GPS signal, it might due to the signal shielded, compass interference, or interference region like military region, and it is the GPS module's error. When it suddenly comes to ATTI mode, if it is possible, you can try to ascend the drone to see if it regains GPS.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DGRolfe Posted at 2017-10-16 09:04
I've lost GPS when flying in steep valleys.  It's not a pleasant feeling....

It mostly seems like environment related, satellites can be shielded. Please fly with caution when it enters to ATTI mode.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Ram2017 Posted at 2017-10-16 18:45
Hi,

I agree with DroneFlying, please ensure that your mobile device is equipped with GPS and the GPS signal is strong when using Follow Me function.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules