Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My P4pro taking picture and then No Image transmission signal
835 8 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wachirarat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

dear DJI Supprt
My P4pro has this issue of, when I taking picture and then after the shutter hit. the screen then as follow. No video feed, No Image transmission signal show and gimbal turn left or right!
I discussed with local DJI distribution channel here. they ask me to try another SD which I did. still all the same result. Now they have no idea how to fix this and I don't want to buy new one just this issue!
please help!

My video on DJI facebook page
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you try to flash the firmware of your drone? When did the problem exist? Please try to reinstall your app and see if it works. And you can change another SD card for check. Please keep us updated.
2017-10-15
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1565719 ft
Nepal

As per my experince my friend there might be three issue 1:
2017-10-15
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.1
Nepal

As per my experience there might be following issues:
1: You have faulty SD card can be solved by either refreshing else formatting SD card
2: DJI latest firmware is not stable as previous one so downgrading it with the help of DJI go 4 app might be another solution
3: If you are operating with android smart phones try switching to IOS phones it has never helped me but my friends problem was solved by it.
4 This is final and I hope it wont be your case as it was mine either your ribbon or board is facing problems. only way to solve it is replace it. If you have plenty of time and patience go for DJI service center else contact your local provider and ask them to replace it if cannot be repaired.

I hope it helped you.
thank you
2017-10-15
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.3
  • >>>
Thailand

Little flyer Posted at 2017-10-15 01:43
As per my experience there might be following issues:
1: You have faulty SD card can be solved by either refreshing else formatting SD card
2: DJI latest firmware is not stable as previous one so downgrading it with the help of DJI go 4 app might be another solution

Dear Little flyer
Thank you for your idea,
1. I did swap the SD card with my other 4 and all tried format. still the same.
2. About previous FW, I am thinking about revert too. to see it this still occur.
3. I'm using Ipad air 2 , Samsung Note 4, Samsung S7edge which tried it all and still the same.
4. I did asked DJI support on facebook to support as in Thailand we have no DJI official service centre. just only dealer.
just hope I find solution about this soon.
2017-10-15
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.3
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-15 01:19
Did you try to flash the firmware of your drone? When did the problem exist? Please try to reinstall your app and see if it works. And you can change another SD card for check. Please keep us updated.

Dear DJI Elektra
I updated my P4pro to latest FW when this happened. the FW has been update thru my Ipad DJI go 4. I did swap and also format SD card with my other 4 cards and still the same.
2017-10-15
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.1
Nepal

wachirarat Posted at 2017-10-15 02:50
Dear Little flyer
Thank you for your idea,
1. I did swap the SD card with my other 4 and all tried format. still the same.

I had it repaired just yesterday and in Nepal its same no DJI service center.  So I got to my local dealer asked if there was any crashed p4p and changed its sensor and its good as new. I hope you may find better solution than mine

Good luck.
2017-10-15
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.3
  • >>>
Thailand

Little flyer Posted at 2017-10-15 22:38
I had it repaired just yesterday and in Nepal its same no DJI service center.  So I got to my local dealer asked if there was any crashed p4p and changed its sensor and its good as new. I hope you may find better solution than mine

Good luck.

Thanks,
Cheers mate.
2017-10-16
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.3
  • >>>
Thailand

Still no solution?
2017-10-23