Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here we go,

Logged into Ebay this morning. Explored the P4P and P4A to see if there were any good offers around. Found a brand new P4A with product images for a price it would have been rude not to buy it for. Now, the description states that the controller has the built in screen. This would make it the P4A+ version - further adding another 200 to the price. If this is the case then the seller has no apparent idea what these retail for and further makes me even happier. The screen - is this the same screen that comes with the P4P+ and does it have the same issues ?? I know that there are a bucket load of reported issues with the built in screen and then again the same amount with no issues at all. I have had the P4P and know what a brilliant craft she is and how good the camera is. The other issue is - Do I keep my Mavic or sell ??? Part of me wants both but then the other part and probably my wife will want the Mavic gone to get the money back and a little more for what I paid for the P4A...........Why do we have to make these decisions in life.........
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I think mavic is a good choice when you want to shoot video during vacation. But P4A have a better camera. Anyway, it depends on your requirement.
2017-10-15
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Mavic indeed a better choice .. If budget constraints... A p3 series is good
2017-10-15
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, the P4A arrived and it was indeed, brand new as stated. Total bargain and positive that the seller had no idea what to ask for it.....LOL. Looks like the only decision is whether to sell the Mavic as don't need the 2 craft.......
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules