Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone disconnected from RC and crashed
885 4 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Little flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1565719 ft
Nepal

My drone gets automatically disconnected from RC and crashed yet i didnt get any warrenty . Recently my another drone had problem with camera sensor while flying yet i hadnt got any warrenty replacement. I have to pay to send it to DJI SERVICE CENTER . So When is this so called warrenty ever help us. please explain DJI.

2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to read the crash. Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status.
2017-10-15
Use props
Little flyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1565719 ft
Nepal

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-15 02:24
I'm sorry to read the crash. Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status.

I HAD IT SEND TO YOUR COMPANY IN CHINA FOR REPAIRMENT and case id is 692678 it had camera coding error if you guys could haste it up I would be very thank ful even if I don't get warranty thank you
2017-10-15
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

My drone gets automatically disconnected from RC and crashed yet i didn't get any warranty.

There are a few possibilities that might explain that.
Unfortunately DJI isn't the best at explaining what caused a crash.
If you want to find out, the best way is to look at the recorded flight data.
to do that, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Little flyer Posted at 2017-10-15 22:26
I HAD IT SEND TO YOUR COMPANY IN CHINA FOR REPAIRMENT and case id is 692678 it had camera coding error if you guys could haste it up I would be very thank ful even if I don't get warranty thank you

I have checked the number you referred, it is the ticket number that you send emails to the Support Team, instead of the case number.

Per the email history, the Support suggested you to contact the local dealer and help you to send it in for repair service. Since that we did not receive any reply from you. Please double check and tell us the correct case number which begins with CAS, I'd like to help you.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules