Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3P rc not working
971 1 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone.Vasanth
New
India

So I went to take the drone out for a flight today and I tapped the battery indicator (on/off button) on the RC and nothing happens.  No lights, nothing.  I then try to turn it on tap and hold and still nothing happens.  Not even a flicker of an LED.  I assume maybe the battery drained somehow so I plug it in and 1 LED flashed briefly, then all 4, then the lights go off.  Now when I tap the on/off I see all 4 lights come on briefly indicating that it is fully charged.  I then try to turn it on, and it turns on just fine.  I connect my cell phone and start the DJI Go app and it shows me that there is 100% battery life.  While it is still on, I unplug the power cord and the RC immediately shuts down.

Anyone have any clue?  I have a job this week and I don't want to have to send it in if I don't have to.  I've tried everything.  The plug is in all the way, I've tried updating the firmware (that worked but didn't help), I tried letting it sit plugged in just in case it wasn't really charged and the app/indicator lights were wrong.  That didn't work either.  It just won't turn on unless it's plugged in.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I haven't found anyone else with this issue so I have no leads.

Thanks in advance.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about this case, since you had tried updating the firmware, it tends to the hardware issue, please send it in and we will take care of it. Please send an email to support@dji.com and they will help to send. Thank you.
2017-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules