Aircraft almost always never showing video transmission
915 5 2017-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

I just opened up my P4 after about a month and was about to take it out for a fly, but when I turned it on, it told me to update the remote. It then told me to restart the remote, and when I turned it back on, it said battery was critically low. I then restarted it and it showed battery almost full. I connected the drone and the remote and everything was fine, but there was no image transmission signal even though all the channels and everything was fine. I could not move the camera, and it showed that I couldn’t take a photo or anything. The image transmission flickered on but then if flickered off. I really wanted to fly today, and nothing looks wrong in the DJI go app and nothing looks wrong on the controller. I even tried to turn the drone and controller on with WiFi indoors, but nothing works. Just that the image transmission flickers on and off occasionally, but the app says that the camera is not connected, but the drone flies. Please advise on what I should do. I am not sure if this is because of the RC update, but everything seems fine, as the drone flies while it says that there is no camera.
2017-10-15
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
United States

Also, is anyone else having this problem or is it just me
2017-10-15
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nop - not experienced this with my P4P - I suggest you do a factory reset and reinstall all of the latest FW on the AC, RC and all batteries then calibrate everything - basically as if unboxing for the first time. If that fails then open a ticket with DJI support.
2017-10-15
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
United States

How would I do that? Sorry... relatively new pilot here
2017-10-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do a complete firmware update.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please refer this tutorial video and refresh the firmware. Make sure both controller and aircraft have been updated to the latest version, then link RC.

2017-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules