"Your flight altitude and distance have been limited..."
2197 5 2017-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mvgossman
lvl.1
United States

I have recently been receiving this warning on the screen during every single flight, see photo. Despite the message, I am able to fly as usual to normal distances and altitude. No airport in the vicinity other than a class G airport so airspace isn't an issue.
Is there some setting I have done incorrectly perhaps or is this a bug?

My Phantom 3 is well overdue for a firmware update but I've held off, don't know if this could be a factor. I never update firmware on anything unless there's a bug or desirable feature I can no longer ignore. In the case of the drone I also live in fear that an update would introduce some onerous limitation, like altitude, or a fatal bug that could cause a crash.

Mitch

FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
2017-10-16
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You just need to log-in and out of the go app whilst your connected to the internet - then each time you fly you will need to reboot the go app after each flight before you fly again.
2017-10-16
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

Strange, never seen this msg. I have two P3P and one is updated with the last firmware, and it works as it should. However, I use andoid, not Iphone or apple-stuff.
2017-10-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you automatically update the Go app and didn't know it?
2017-10-16
Use props
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
Germany

Hello mvgossman,  I got this message the first time I flew within one half mile of my local airport.  It keeps coming up on me too every time I fly.  No flying issues though.
I'll try what Aerial- Image suggested and see if that takes care of it.

Again thanks,Gentleman
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current version of your APP? According to your description, it might be the misinformation as you are not restricted...
2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules