Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still haven't heard nothing DJI care
715 8 2017-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans06d909ea
New

Sweden

Hi

This is getting frustrating. My drone(spark)  totally freaked out and crashed without my control. Lucky me I had the insurance, I thought. I applies for the insurance and sent my DJI to the Netherlands for service/assessment. After a few days they just send me a PayPal invoice (550 euro). I emailed the support and asked what the problem was. They told me that the engineer couldn't retrieve any data because the drone starting to burn when he tried to turn it on. He asked me to send him the files from my iPhone. Which I did.

And I still haven't heard anything. Can anyone please help me? Is it supposed to take this long time?

CAS-900116-S2Y7G7
2017-10-16
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

We will investigate your case.  Did you provide you Care Refresh number?
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I regret the pain you’ve been inflicted. I have checked the case, and the result of the data analysis has been drawn, have you received any emails from us? Please check your email box or spam, and I have also informed our colleague to send you the result once again, will get an update for you soon. Sorry again for keeping you waiting.
2017-10-16
Use props
fans06d909ea
New

Sweden

I have checked my email multiple times, aswell as my spam folder. You really need to work on your communication with the customers. I would like to know what the next step is now?
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans06d909ea Posted at 2017-10-16 21:10
I have checked my email multiple times, aswell as my spam folder. You really need to work on your communication with the customers. I would like to know what the next step is now?

We are so sorry for this situation, Thor has escalated the case to appropriate team to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thanks.
2017-10-16
Use props
djiuser_SL5PQbC
New
United States

I have also had an issue getting feedback from my case as well...now having me register and jump through these posting hoops is the most absurd way possible to treat you user base.  Every deadline goal in the repair process has failed to be met.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SL5PQbC Posted at 2017-10-17 12:26
I have also had an issue getting feedback from my case as well...now having me register and jump through these posting hoops is the most absurd way possible to treat you user base.  Every deadline goal in the repair process has failed to be met.

Sir, could you tell us your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status and help to accelerate the progress.
2017-10-17
Use props
fans06d909ea
New

Sweden

Thank you so much for your great support. My case has been solved now.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans06d909ea Posted at 2017-10-17 21:29
Thank you so much for your great support. My case has been solved now.

It's good to know, please keep us posted if you need any further assistance.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules