Flight log tip
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Heres a tip for newbies to help them read and maybe understand the flight logs a bit better.
I have experienced this myself trying to figure out what whent wrong and not being able to read my flight logs correctly which im guessing a few of you may be experiencing a similar issue.
The issue ive had was trying to read the flight logs after uploading to
http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
Now if your viewing this log using a computer that maybe fine but if your trying to view this log using a tablet or phone then you will be missing out on vital bits of info from the log.
If you want to view using a tablet or phone then first upload your log once uploaded then download the csv version of this log this will allow you to view the entire log using a speadsheet.
Using the spread sheet version you can make graphs that show in simple terms exactly what your drone is doing at any point during the flight this will allow you to compare all the information within the flight log and give you a better understanding of how everything interacts with everything  else.
Hope this helps.
2017-10-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Thanks  for sharing!
2017-10-16
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-17-07-56-33.png

Here is a screen shot showing altitude to give you guys a bit more of an understanding of what i mean.
This was done using a galaxy tab a 7

2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules