Image Editing
553 9 2017-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hello, I'm very new to mobile/PC merge file sharing. I recently posted a image to DJI forum and it took alot of trial and error and luck. I had a problem re-sizing the file easlily w/windows image apps, paint did work in the end. Question, What apps or PC programs can help me re-size, keep resolution and enhance my sSunSets? I like to share sunsets effecentlly.

2017-10-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha sSunSets,

Corel sells some good software for $50-$100.  I have the photo and video software.  Definitely good entry level stuff.  But it does have a lot of bells and whistles so you will need to use the manual for explanations.  But there are numerous auto functions like AutoFade correction.  It also allows cloning.  Like I said, lots of bells and whistles.

There is;

https://www.paintshoppro.com/en/

https://www.amazon.com/Corel-Pai ... rsion/dp/B01HTAOZUE

https://www.amazon.com/Corel-VSP ... o+pro+x10&psc=1

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-17
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

These two make a good editing package for videos and images
Cyberlink power director
And cyberlink photo director
SmartSelectImage_2017-10-17-19-47-32.png
2017-10-17
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Why do software companies who sell download-only software advertise their products using pictures of a FAKE BOX?  It's truly ridiculous if you think about it.
2017-10-17
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-10-17 02:02
Why do software companies who sell download-only software advertise their products using a pictures of a FAKE BOX?  It's truly ridiculous if you think about it.

You can purchase the cd as well i believe but you have a valid point i guess it goes back to the old days when all software came in boxes and the internet was far to slow for downloading large programs
2017-10-17
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-10-17 02:58
i guess it goes back to the old days when all software came in boxes and the internet was far to slow for downloading large programs

I'm not sure I completely buy that explanation.  Smut used to come in magazines, but I don't see any not-for-children web sites advertising their junk using a fake picture of a magazine wrapped in black plastic.  Online photo printing places don't show a picture of a tiny little Kodak hut in a parking lot.  Lots of things have changed over the years, but software companies seem to be the only ones that think it's cool to fake a picture of a cardboard box.  In fact, even if it was a real cardboard box, if you've gotta take a picture of a BOX that's pretty damn sorry.  Plus, they were doing it before the internet was even available to the common Joe... stuff that never came in a box to begin with like BBS subscriptions.

Ah well.  I will never understand.  I'm going shopping for a new drone and I hope they don't show me pics of cardboard boxes.
2017-10-17
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

And then there is always photoshop or the cheaper version, photoshop elements.
2017-10-17
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

And then there is always photoshop or the cheaper version, photoshop elements.
2017-10-17
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
United States

Hi, your right chainmon. I had PS6 and illstr7. Win9 made those obsolete for me. So I'll check out all the editing apps suggestions.   thank you
2017-10-17
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
United States

HaHa....how funny you mention that Irate Retro... The software asile in the 80's PC store what looked like a major liabray. Big graphic boxes, then when you got it home there was just a  small CD and handout. All for that new 256k desktop.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules