Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI out from Slave Remote
955 3 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Creative Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1958202 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hi guys
whos done HDMI out from their slave remote while flying with the Main remote??

please give me any feedback etc on doing this   eg,, max distance from slave to main remote? etc
cheers
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The maximum distance between Master and Slave RC is 50m, but the closer the better.
Connect the RC to display monitor via HDMI cable, please note the display monitor must support HDMI input.
The output quality is 720P, 30fps for Inspire 1.
2017-10-17
Use props
GHz-Drew
lvl.3
United States

I had a shoot where I tried this but it didn't work properly. I could only get a reliable signal from the master remote after a ton of tries. It did work well from the master control though and the client was happy overall. It was just a bummer on my end because as the pilot, I was tethered to an hdmi and SDI converter.
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GHz-Drew Posted at 2017-10-21 16:36
I had a shoot where I tried this but it didn't work properly. I could only get a reliable signal from the master remote after a ton of tries. It did work well from the master control though and the client was happy overall. It was just a bummer on my end because as the pilot, I was tethered to an hdmi and SDI converter.

Have you switched the Master RC and Slave RC to have a try?
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules