Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Calibration Stuck on 50%
21479 168 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kraven90
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-22 17:41
Sorry for the delay. I had forwarded the beta to your account, please check. You can update it via the DJI Assistant 2. Please let me know if you haven't received it, thanks.

Hi Thor,

I Received the Beta update.. unfortunetly the Problem Do not Fixed.. i already Calibrate all sensors, gimbal, and remote control, IMU, Compas but no Luck... is there any other way?
2018-7-22
Use props
Kraven90
lvl.1
Indonesia

Sorry for the delay. I had forwarded the beta to your account, please check. You can update it via the DJI Assistant 2. Please let me know if you haven't received it, thanks.

the update 100% success.. and calibrate RC, Camera, Gimbal, IMU, Compass.. no luck..

is there any other solution?
2018-7-22
Use props
Kraven90
lvl.1
Indonesia

is there any possible way so i can receive older version before 0128?
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kraven90 Posted at 2018-7-22 21:13
is there any possible way so i can receive older version before 0128?

Hey Kraven90, as you mentioned the problem does not fix, may I know which one do you refer? The gimbal noise, the gimbal calibration issue, or the rotating issue? For the gimbal noise and calibration issues remain after updating to the beta V01.00.0800, please kindly upload the screenshot of About page and the new issue video when using the beta firmware, we'd like to check the current status and see whether it can be fixed remotely, thanks so much!
Also, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not available to revert to the older version before 0128.
2018-7-23
Use props
Kraven90
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-23 00:22
Hey Kraven90, as you mentioned the problem does not fix, may I know which one do you refer? The gimbal noise, the gimbal calibration issue, or the rotating issue? For the gimbal noise and calibration issues remain after updating to the beta V01.00.0800, please kindly upload the screenshot of About page and the new issue video when using the beta firmware, we'd like to check the current status and see whether it can be fixed remotely, thanks so much!
Also, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not available to revert to the older version before 0128.

Hi susan,

all of them, gimbal noise, gimbal calibration issue, rotating issue still remain.

here is the video
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kraven90 Posted at 2018-7-23 00:50
Hi susan,

all of them, gimbal noise, gimbal calibration issue, rotating issue still remain.

It looks like the same video as you offered in 73#, right? And I noticed that the video was released around 11st May. Just to verify, the beta firmware update is successful, right? If yes, we'd like to have the latest video with the beta V01.00.0800 for the double check. As the issue does not reproduce at our end after updating to the beta firmware, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis, sorry about this.
2018-7-24
Use props
panzer1470
New
Flight distance : 40354 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-17 22:26
Well received your message in PM. There is one beta firmware of P4A, it will be released at your DJI account. Please check and refresh the firmware to see whether the issue remains.

I have a similar issue, when I turno on the P4P. starts making a loud whirring vibrating noise, Gimbal Shacing and also when I start the calibration gets stuck at 50%. Can anyone already solve this kind of problem?
My mail : panzfabio@libero.it
Thanks
2018-7-27
Use props
panzer1470
New
Flight distance : 40354 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-21 03:53
Hi Kraven, I suggest that you try the beta firmware. Please leave me your DJI account, I will help to forward the beta. Thanks.

I have a similar issue, when I turno on the P4P. starts making a loud whirring vibrating noise, Gimbal Shacing and also when I start the calibration gets stuck at 50%. Can anyone already solve this kind of problem?
my mail : panzfabio@libero.it
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

panzer1470 Posted at 2018-7-27 01:21
My mail :
Thanks

Hi there, the gimbal noise and calibration issue have been fixed in the official firmware of P4P, you may update to the latest version to see whether the issue remains. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2018-7-28
Use props
djiuser_ZKjudg6rzmNY
lvl.1

Dear Susan, need your help pls. The same problem with my p4 advanced with the gimbal. Latest firmwae 01.00.0128 installed noise problem with the gimbal. Suppprt chat cant help me.  
Do i need a beta version or do i need the firmware for the p4p ?  Where i can get it from? Sorry for my bad enflish. Thanks. Damian
2018-7-30
Use props
Kraven90
lvl.1
Indonesia

djiuser_ZKjudg6rzmNY Posted at 2018-7-30 05:00
Dear Susan, need your help pls. The same problem with my p4 advanced with the gimbal. Latest firmwae 01.00.0128 installed noise problem with the gimbal. Suppprt chat cant help me.  
Do i need a beta version or do i need the firmware for the p4p ?  Where i can get it from? Sorry for my bad enflish. Thanks. Damian

do you have the same problem like mine? better you return it.. its mechanical deffect of the gimbal
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_ZKjudg6rzmNY
lvl.1

Germany

Its not the sane ginbal noise. Its just like in this youtube video

https://youtu.be/P6w-XnHp93M
2018-8-2
Use props
PerikliBurgani
lvl.1
Greece

I can not calibrate the Gimbal and IMU. When I start the drone, the camera is not center and as soon as start gimbal calibration it freezes at 50% and camera make some noise and vibration.
As far as I understood you have a Beta version to fix it, correct? Can you please send it to me? i have the 0128 version.    look at this video[url]http://burganis.gr/temp/problem.mp4[/url]... Thank you
2018-8-2
Use props
PerikliBurgani
lvl.1
Greece

This is the correct message, ignore the previous message... :  Same problem. I can not calibrate the Gimbal and IMU. the gimbal calibration it freezes at 50% and camera make some noise and vibration.
Can you please send me the beta version? i have the 0128 version.    http://burganis.gr/temp/problem. ... gr/temp/problem.mp4    [/url]... Thank you   my email is   bperiklis@yahoo.com
2018-8-2
Use props
PerikliBurgani
lvl.1
Greece

http://burganis.gr/temp/problem.mp4

the video

2018-8-2
Use props
LAB-ICT
New
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-28 00:06
Hi there, the gimbal noise and calibration issue have been fixed in the official firmware of P4P, you may update to the latest version to see whether the issue remains. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf

Dear Susan

I have a Phantom 4 Pro with the latest firmware installed but I still have the same problem. The Gimbal calibration get stuck at 50% and the same gimbal noise issues that Kraven90 have.

My email is labict.mobile@gmail.com
thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZKjudg6rzmNY Posted at 2018-7-30 05:00

Sorry for the late response. There is one beta for P4A to fix the gimbal calibration issue and add the pano, I'll recommend to have a try. You may provide us with your DJI Account, we'll help to add you to the list.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Copy that. The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please have a try when you received it and keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LAB-ICT Posted at 2018-8-8 09:50
Dear Susan

I have a Phantom 4 Pro with the latest firmware installed but I still have the same problem. The Gimbal calibration get stuck at 50% and the same gimbal noise issues that Kraven90 have.

Hi LAB-ICT, may I know what's the current firmware of the drone? Currently, the gimbal issue of P4P has been fixed in the official firmware update, you may update to V 01.05.030 or later to check again. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2018-8-10
Use props
Oren Neffesh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427851 ft
  • >>>
Israel

working now perfect! 100%
2018-8-11
Use props
Lex Buisman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1684052 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-10 01:54
Copy that. The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please have a try when you received it and keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!

Dear Susan,

I have the same gimbal calibration stuck at 50% problem with my phantom 4 advanced.
Could you please send the beta to my account?
account: buisman.lex@gmail.com

Much thanks!
2018-8-12
Use props
PerikliBurgani
lvl.1
Greece

I made the update of version ..0800. The update was made by using my pc and the software DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom 2.0.2.   The problem is not solved. The gimbal calibration freezes at 50% and the camera's noise remains. Any other suggestions?  Should i degrade to version 0128 first and then upgrade to version 0800 again??? Thank you in advance... Periklis Burganis   -  bperiklis@yahoo.com
2018-8-13
Use props
azcamera
New

United States

Latest firmware P4P with a gimbal calibration that does not go past 50%.  Attempted over 5 times.

I can successfully complete IMU.

The camera was pointing many degrees off-center camera-right before IMU.  After IMU it's closer to center but not perfect; off-center camera-right.

Can you please send a firmware fix for the P4P camera/gimbal?  levisdavis@gmail.com
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Oren Neffesh Posted at 2018-8-11 21:34
working now perfect! 100%

That's great! Wish you have a good time flying the drone.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lex Buisman Posted at 2018-8-12 04:36
Dear Susan,

I have the same gimbal calibration stuck at 50% problem with my phantom 4 advanced.

Received with thanks! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please have a try when you receive it.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PerikliBurgani Posted at 2018-8-13 01:59
I made the update of version ..0800. The update was made by using my pc and the software DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom 2.0.2.   The problem is not solved. The gimbal calibration freezes at 50% and the camera's noise remains. Any other suggestions?  Should i degrade to version 0128 first and then upgrade to version 0800 again??? Thank you in advance... Periklis Burganis   -

Just to verify, the firmware update is successful, right? I'll forward to the team to add you again. If the issue persists, please kindly provide us with the About screenshot and issue video, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

azcamera Posted at 2018-8-13 11:41
Latest firmware P4P with a gimbal calibration that does not go past 50%.  Attempted over 5 times.

I can successfully complete IMU.

Thanks for reaching us. The gimbal calibration issue of P4P has been fixed in the official firmware update, you may update to the latest official firmware and see whether it works. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2018-8-14
Use props
azcamera
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 02:15
Thanks for reaching us. The gimbal calibration issue of P4P has been fixed in the official firmware update, you may update to the latest official firmware and see whether it works. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20180308/Phantom_4_Pro_Release_Notes_EN.pdf

YOU COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THAT I CAN'T CALIBRATE THE CAMERA!!!

WHY EVEN BOTHER MAKING DRONES?  YOU DON'T CARE.
I SPECIFICALLY STATED I HAVE THE LATEST FIRMWARE.  IT IS THE LATEST FIRMWARE!!!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

azcamera Posted at 2018-8-14 09:06
YOU COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THAT I CAN'T CALIBRATE THE CAMERA!!!

WHY EVEN BOTHER MAKING DRONES?  YOU DON'T CARE.

Sorry for the confusion. Just to verify, the current firmware is V01.05.0600, right? As the calibration issue has been fixed in V01.05.0300, there is no beta to for gimbal issue for now. May I have the issue video and About page of APP for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you. Thanks so much!
2018-8-16
Use props
PerikliBurgani
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 02:13
Just to verify, the firmware update is successful, right? I'll forward to the team to add you again. If the issue persists, please kindly provide us with the About screenshot and issue video, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks!

http://www.burganis.gr/temp/20180816.mp4

Hallo Susan .. i am sending you the about screenshot and the video. Thank you

about

about
2018-8-16
Use props
Lex Buisman
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 02:09
Received with thanks! The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please have a try when you receive it.

Thanks for sending the beta but my p4a still gets stuck in 50% with the gimbal calibration. So it is not fixed yet with the beta firmware.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PerikliBurgani Posted at 2018-8-16 11:18
http://www.burganis.gr/temp/20180816.mp4

Hallo Susan .. i am sending you the about screenshot and the video. Thank you

Sorry for the late response. It seems that the aircraft version 01.00.0800 doesn't show up normally. Have you connected with DJI Assistant 2 to check the version number? If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in. Sorry about this.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lex Buisman Posted at 2018-9-6 11:09
Thanks for sending the beta but my p4a still gets stuck in 50% with the gimbal calibration. So it is not fixed yet with the beta firmware.

Hi Lex, do you update the firmware via DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2? Could you read the current aircraft version number? Please kindly upload a complete video including the About page and gimbal calibration issue, we'd like to check whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-9-7
Use props
SroboPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836870 ft

Susan, my P4A gimbal calibration sticks at 50% as well. I went into Assistant 2 and was unable to see the firmware version. May I have the beta software?

Thanks
Sjrobo@comcast.net.
2018-9-10
Use props
dav_bell_photo
New
Italy

SroboPhoto Posted at 2018-9-10 12:13
Susan, my P4A gimbal calibration sticks at 50% as well. I went into Assistant 2 and was unable to see the firmware version. May I have the beta software?

Thanks

Same here, stuck at 50% Phantom 4 Adv, pretty annoying
2018-9-13
Use props
Lex Buisman
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-7 18:59
Hi Lex, do you update the firmware via DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2? Could you read the current aircraft version number? Please kindly upload a complete video including the About page and gimbal calibration issue, we'd like to check whether it can be figured out remotely.

Hello Susan,

I am happy to say that my problem has mysteriously solved. I  was recording the video you asked for. The gimbal calibration got again stuck at 50% but after 20 seconds it went further with the calibration and successfully finished it.
I have waited several times with the gimbal calibration to complete but no matter how long I waited, it kept freezing at 50% until now.
thanks for your help anyway!
Aircraft version: 01.00.0800
App Version: 4.3.1
Remote controller version: 02.01.01.00

2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SroboPhoto Posted at 2018-9-10 12:13

Thanks

Sorry for the late response. The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please have a try when you receive it.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dav_bell_photo Posted at 2018-9-13 01:32
Same here, stuck at 50% Phantom 4 Adv, pretty annoying

Sorry for the late response. I've forwarded to the team and add you to the beta list, you may check later.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lex Buisman Posted at 2018-10-2 06:44
Hello Susan,

I am happy to say that my problem has mysteriously solved. I  was recording the video you asked for. The gimbal calibration got again stuck at 50% but after 20 seconds it went further with the calibration and successfully finished it.

Sorry to read the troubles. Please kindly provide us with your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI GO 4), I'll help you get the beta and try again.
2018-10-10
Use props
Alex G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1366857 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear Susan

I have the same problem I have the last firmware in my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Can yuu help me please?

My account: esferadrone@gmail.com
2018-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules