Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1366857 ft
  • >>>
France

Dear Susan

The problem that you are talking about, is caused because the motor that controls the horizontal movement has a vibration. this vibration causes the self-calibration of the gimbal to stop at 50%. if you reinstall the firmware, it seems to be fixed, but when the equipment is cooled, and you turn on the drone again, this problem appears again. This problem I do not know if it is firmware or hardware, in some units of phantom 4 Pro / Adv According to my tests, this problem currently affects all the firmwares. This vibration appears randomly, and it is the second unit that I sent to RMA for this reason. I would like to know if DJI is going to solve this, to know if I should send my unit back to repair. These vibrations can cause jello effect in the image in certain occasions. I do not know if DJI uses different manufacturers of gimbal for phantom 4 Pro / advance series, because if it were a problem of firmware it would be present in all the units of the market. I would like to know if DJI knows this problem and know the opinion of the engineering team.

My DJI account: esferadrone@gmail.com
My Phantom model: DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
2018-10-25
Use props
The Forslunds
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35322 ft
Sweden

I have a similar or the same issue as Alex G, yaw-motor is humming and vibrating and causing an jello effect on film, cant calibrate gimbal, stuck on 50%.
I have tested to reftesh the firmware and i have done an factory reset, nothing helps.

The drone is 3-4 weeks old.
Aircraft 01.05.0600
Remote 01.04.01.00

DJI account: movagen21@gmail.com
2018-11-18
Use props
The Forslunds
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35322 ft
Sweden

Today when the drone is cold the gimbal doesnt vibrate and the calibration did ok, i have it powered up for about 5-10 minutes and it seems to work when its cold.
I going to to some testflights and see if the problem comes back.
2018-11-19
Use props
henk1957
lvl.1

Netherlands

amell Posted at 5-16 14:42
Much better now I have upgraded!. Liking the new pano modes, spherical, 180 and horiz/vertical. Fixed the gimbal calibration issue and the other loss of signal issue I was having on the other thread. Plan to fly it a few times later this week

Hello, ik have also this problem. Could you send me the beta version fimrware to solve the problem?
2018-12-18
Use props
Panogs1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824695 ft
United States

I'm experiencing the same issue when I try to calibrate my gimbal. Can you please send me the proper firmware to fix.
username - mike@panogs.com
Cheers,
Mike
2019-1-20
Use props
Panogs1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824695 ft
United States

Panogs1 Posted at 1-20 18:07
I'm experiencing the same issue when I try to calibrate my gimbal. Can you please send me the proper firmware to fix.
username -
Cheers,

My username might actually be Panogs1
2019-1-20
Use props
fansa16f2e24
New
Flight distance : 104242 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-8 00:23
Received with thanks! I'll forward to the right team and add you to the beta list.

Hi DJI Susan, is the same for me, stucking on 50%. Can you help me too?
2019-2-2
Use props
RedRenan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2270246 ft
Bolivia

Hi susan my 2 month old Phantom 4 ProV2.0 just got the latest firmware today and now it gets stuck at 50 % at gimbal calibration but without the noise some people talks about, my email is renantorrico@gmail.com can you help me please?
2019-2-12
Use props
Paddy82
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. I have not used the Phantom 4 in a while but need it wor some work i am doing on Saturday so would really like to get it working before then!

My email is paddyscott82 at hotmail.com

I would so appreciate someones help!

Paddy
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa16f2e24 Posted at 2-2 04:35
Hi DJI Susan, is the same for me, stucking on 50%. Can you help me too?

Sorry for the late response. May I know which drone do you refer to? For P4P, the issue has been fixed in the firmware update, you may update to the latest version to check.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedRenan Posted at 2-12 06:51
Hi susan my 2 month old Phantom 4 ProV2.0 just got the latest firmware today and now it gets stuck at 50 % at gimbal calibration but without the noise some people talks about, my email is  can you help me please?

Hi RedRenan, I'm sorry that there is no beta firmware of gimbal calibration for P4P V2.0 for now. May I have a short video of your operation for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-2-16
Use props
Shazar7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153885 ft
United Kingdom

My phantom 4 pro gimbal is slightly tilted towards right so i calibrated it but the calibration is stuck at 5%. Can anyone help.?
2019-3-21
Use props
BobiLec
New
Flight distance : 24429 ft
Bulgaria

Hi, Susan, same here with calibration stuck at 50%. Phantom 4 Advanced with latest firmware on aircraft, remote and DJI GO 4 App. Can you help me?

My email: bobilec@gmail.com
2019-3-22
Use props
fans353a593a
New
Flight distance : 37480 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello everybody, hello Susan.
Same for me, gimbal calibration stop at 50% and yaw motor do a very bad sound...... It s on P4Advanced. Can you help me to fix it. Thanks. This is my dji mail account : verpoortengaetan@hotmail.com
Thanks for your help.
2019-3-22
Use props
fans353a593a
New
Flight distance : 37480 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello everybody, hello Susan.
Same for me, gimbal calibration stop at 50% and yaw motor do a very bad sound...... It s on P4Advanced. Can you help me to fix it. Thanks. This is my dji mail account : verpoortengaetan@hotmail.com
Thanks for your help.
2019-3-22
Use props
Samara1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1037707 ft
United States

I have two P4P's with gimbal calibration failures. One at 5% and a brand new one, just fired it up Wednesday for shoot on Thursday, that failed at 50% on the very first boot up, so now both drones do not have a working gimbal...NOT a happy camper to say the least. Using Ver 4.3.12 on iPad Pro running iOS 12.1.4. Going to try an older iPad Mini with older iOS and version to see if something changes. Drone has five flights on it including this morning when I got a Gimbal Motor Overload warning with the gimbal facing straight down.
2019-3-30
Use props
fans5e6759c9
New

Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-4 20:16
Hey Geca, please kindly offer your DJI Account(the email address you login DJI GO), I'll help you get the beta.

Hi, im having the same issue. I just updated my firmware and decided to calibrate the gimbal as well. It was working fine till it got stuck at 50%. How to fix this? Urgent reply will be appreciated.
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5e6759c9 Posted at 5-16 00:42
Hi, im having the same issue. I just updated my firmware and decided to calibrate the gimbal as well. It was working fine till it got stuck at 50%. How to fix this? Urgent reply will be appreciated.

Hi there, may I know which drone do you refer to? If it is a P4P, you may update to the latest firmware to check. If it is P4A, please kindly provide us with your DJI account, I'll help you get the beta to have a try.
2019-5-16
Use props
mscott556
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-16 19:11
Hi there, may I know which drone do you refer to? If it is a P4P, you may update to the latest firmware to check. If it is P4A, please kindly provide us with your DJI account, I'll help you get the beta to have a try.

Hi, I've got the same issue w/the P4A getting stuck at 50% on the gimbal calibration. mscott556@gmail.com
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mscott556 Posted at 5-20 14:21
Hi, I've got the same issue w/the P4A getting stuck at 50% on the gimbal calibration.

Received with thanks! The beta will be available in your account soon, please kindly check later.
2019-5-21
Use props
Citizen961
New
Lebanon

Hello,

I've got the same issue with the P4P, could you please send me the appropriate firmware:  Joseph.tawk@gmail.com

thx
2019-6-9
Use props
Citizen961
New
Lebanon

DJI Susan Posted at 5-21 02:30
Received with thanks! The beta will be available in your account soon, please kindly check later.

Hello Susan,

I'm having the same issue as others on my P4P, could you please send me the firmware at: joseph.tawk@gmail.com

Thank You!
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Citizen961 Posted at 7-2 08:37
Hello Susan,

I'm having the same issue as others on my P4P, could you please send me the firmware at:  

Hi there, for P4P, the issue has been fixed in the official firmware since V01.05.0300, you may update the firmware to check: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2019-7-2
Use props
DLH Sean
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22487 ft

United States

Hello Susan, I am having the same issue with a P4A. Thank you as I have looked
everywhere for an answer. Is it possible to get the beta? Thank you, Sean sean@halfway2infinity.com
2019-7-2
Use props
EdgeComPhoto
New

Australia

Hello Susan, I have been having the same problem with gimbal calibration getting stuck on 50%. Ive tried resetting to factory defaults, updating firmware etc but doesn't work.  I have a remote shoot in the morning and don't have access to a pc before, only my ipad. please help. my email is mark@edgecommercialphoto.com.au
2019-8-24
Use props
Groomy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246814 ft

Good afternoon,

My phantom 4+ advanced is stuck on 50% auto gimbal calibration. Could you let me know if this can be resolved?
2019-9-19
Use props
fansb2d14570
lvl.1

Help me. I have same issue my email: bayuprayogaMX@gmail.com
Thankyou
2019-10-13
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

wondering if there is a cure for this yet. I'm having the same issue. P4P Pro V2.0.
2019-10-17
Use props
aeroclick
lvl.1

Chile

when I turno on the P4P. starts making a loud whirring vibrating noise, Gimbal Shacing and also when I start the calibration gets stuck at 50%. Can anyone already solve this kind of problem?
2019-10-29
Use props
aeroclick
lvl.1

Chile

when I turno on the P4P. starts making a loud whirring vibrating noise, Gimbal Shacing and also when I start the calibration gets stuck at 50%. Can anyone already solve this kind of problem?
2019-10-29
Use props
aeroclick
lvl.1

Chile

help, when I turn on the P4P+. starts making a loud whirring vibrating noise,  when I start the calibration gets stuck at 50%. help, my dji account is rfigueroaolivares@gmail.com, thanks from Chile
2019-10-29
Use props
tonyavistadrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117766 ft

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-7-2 19:02
Hi there, for P4P, the issue has been fixed in the official firmware since V01.05.0300, you may update the firmware to check: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20180308/Phantom_4_Pro_Release_Notes_EN.pdf

Please Susan, we need the beta firmware for solve this problem in P4A+, can you send me to avistadrone@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!
2020-2-4
Use props
Mesinovicphoto
lvl.1
Croatia

Hello, i have same problem with gimbal. Its stuck at 50%. i can turn off ph4advanced and on again then can record video but its shake. its only stable when im moving aircraft what is strange
2020-2-17
Use props
berni75
New

Germany

Same Problem here gimbal calibration tuck at 50% drone drifts! doesn't fly straight
2020-3-20
Use props
djiuser_0fQZ2joPMs4u
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-17 04:16
Could you upload a short video of this issue and PM me your DJI account? I'd like to help you.

Hi DJI Susan, I'm having the same issue with my P4P Gimbal Calibration getting stuck at 50%. Can I get the beta firmware as well. My DJI account is VBFiji@Gmail.com .  Thanks, Mike...

2020-4-2
Use props
Sky Hawk Media
New

Canada

I have the same issue, DJI Susan, can you please send me the beta firmware please, thank you
2020-4-25
Use props
Sky Hawk Media
New

Canada

my email is half_life_2_3@hotmail.com
2020-4-25
Use props
jsydanma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732736 ft
Sweden

Hi Susan, my Phantom 4 advanced is suffering from the same gimbal calibration problem. Can you please send me the latest beta firmware. My DJI account =>  jarkkos@gmail.com

2020-7-17
Use props
kefasj89
New
Poland

Hi, I have this very same issue in a week old Phantom 4 pro
my email adres
kefasj89@gmail.com
2020-9-1
Use props
chardy72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178189 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I'm having a problem when Calibrating my gimbal on p4pro v2 it goes from 0% to 50% and then get stuck on 50%.

Please could everyone help me out with this problem.

Cheers
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules