499 2 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cybermacdonald
New
Flight distance : 1788025 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Dji Team ,
i've just found out there's some problem connection between my iphone8 to Mavic and Osmo mobile , i've tried many ways to reconnect but nothing happened ! I really need my gears for my wedding very soon . Hope there's new firmware coming very soon !

Thanks
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We congratulate your wedding beforehand, best wishes for you. For the connecting issue, please try to reinstall the app, reboot the mobile device, or you can also try to refresh the mobile device's system. If it still doesn't work, please use another device temporarily at the moment. Besides, if it is possible, could you please help to provide some info needed so I can forward to our engineers to look into?

On the iOS 11 mobile device, go to “Settings”, “General”, and “About”, and check whether there is a “C1” option.

Connect to iTunes and click “Sync”. (The backup and synchronization steps can be skipped while diagnostics cannot.)

For Mac, go to ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/.
For Windows, go to C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\.

Open the “Device’s Name” (“XXX’s iPhone”) folder and check whether there is a crash file of which the name starts with “accessory” or “iap”. If yes, please upload the files to Dropbox and provide me with the link.
2017-10-17
Use props
Cybermacdonald
New
Flight distance : 1788025 ft
Hong Kong

I don’t see any C1 there
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules