Download problem
659 2 2017-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BowtieJC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196814 ft
United States

i just updated to latest firmware on my controller, mavic and all 3 batteries . Everything went great except , it said i needed to update the no fly zone first but it just stayed on Transmitting but wouldnt go. That was through the dji assistant 2 , i tried several times but would not  do it. So i tried it through the app, it kept saying fail and wouldnt do it. Any ideas what i need to do, or just ignore it.
2017-10-17
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Same thing happened here.  After many tries, it quit trying to do it and seems happy.  I don't know if it really is or not.  It just wouldn't update.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I suggest updating it, or the drone might get locked falsely in a non-No Fly Zone. If it fails to download on DJI GO 4, please try to change the network source, if it doesn't work, please help to export the files needed (refer below), upload to Dropbox and paste the link here, I'll forward to our engineers for a further investigation. Please try to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 when you connect the drone to it to update.
Files route:  
Android:DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/up_data_all
iOS:DJI Go 4/Documents/Logs
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules