Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do everyone has this mutch noise?
792 5 2017-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jffoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 709 ft
Sweden

I look at beautiful sunset videos with Mavic but non with these mutch noise, its nothing i can use, its at sunset, can only record when the sun is up, every sunset is way to noisy.. i know its a smal
sensor and it will be noisy, i photograph alot with a Canon 6D so i know about settings e.t.c. But i  just wanna show u guys if everyone has this mutch..

1 and 3 pic is 100% crop and the 2 is normal.  The grass in  the last picture should be green like in the smal spots but mostly grainy and orange

shot at 100 ISO, no filter and +1 -1 -1

A 100%.JPG
B.JPG
C.JPG
2017-10-18
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not that I am aware.
2017-10-18
Use props
Ghost30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126801 ft
United States

+1 sharpness does introduce a bit of noise in dark areas, but I normally fly during the day anyways. Does that much noise appear when you shoot during the day?
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

There could be much noise when shooting in a low light condition. For this case, we recommend lowering the ISO, adjust the EV value and shutter speed. If the noise is also obvious when shooting in a good light environment, please upload some samples from SD card to Dropbox, I'll help to check. Thanks.
2017-10-18
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

This tiny sensor does not do well in low light AT ALL.  Especially if you're used to the awesomeness of the Canon 6D in low light (I owned a 6D).  I'm actually putting that 6D & all L glass on eBay.
2017-10-18
Use props
Lay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185449 ft
Finland

+1 sharpness and you will get some noise even during the daytime. I use Neat Video to handle the noise and the final result will be better than just using 0 sharpness. I have not experienced any color issues while shooting RAW, but looking at 100% crops with these pictures is not a good idea.
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules