Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is going on here
711 10 2017-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike_flight1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
United States

I ordered a set of those 8331 blades from DJI and yes they were on back order. I just got a notice from FedX that DJI requires someone over 21 to be here along with a photo ID and a signature for delivery tomorrow. Are you kidding me. For a 20 dollar pair of blades. I don’t plan on staying home all day for 20 bucks. They can have the blades back. To DJI I can understand if you were shipping me a drone... but a set of blades. Good grief!
2017-10-18
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Another good reason to use a local dealer.   

Regards Leif.
2017-10-18
Use props
Hotelone4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47320 ft
United States

I didn't notice this either and I refused the order on the shippers side. You can create a second, in my case work address in your DJI account and ship there. Or just order from another vendor that has less spendy shipping rates than DJI.
2017-10-18
Use props
MARSAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Here in Belgium we usually have the choice, either have the goods delivered to one's home or otherwise have them delivered to a local grocery store or post office.
When the goods are available to be picked up, I get notified by e-mail.
No need to be present at home anymore.
Does a similar possibility exist in your case?
2017-10-18
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

Mike-  I'd log into Fedex and refuse the package there like HotelOne4 did.  Make DJI eat the loss of shipping BOTH ways.  If they're slow on refunding your credit card, do a chargeback right away.

The DJI Store is an absolute joke, and the reasons for not using it are piling up by the week.  

I'm curious why a 20-year-old adult wouldn't be allowed to sign for that package.  So if you were 20 you'd be S.O.L.?  There had better be some colorful glossy magazines or some booze in that box for all that fuss.
2017-10-18
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Just got mine today....real pain with fedex its dji that does it. They should def change it for low dollar items....had to have my nephew hang out at my house for me fedex literally got tgere 10 min after him! At 8:40 in the morning
2017-10-18
Use props
Mike_flight1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
United States

Well I am 62 years old and retired but I am VP of our flight field and plain on being there to fly. For the next three days winds are 1 to 2 mph. Playtime
2017-10-18
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

These Fed Ex schmucks are playing the same game. Told me that I couldn't even pick it up the package at the Fed Ex office? not even with ID. Rep said I needed to be home to take delivery of the package? What are they smoking?
2017-10-18
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exactly what I was thinking.
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try to ask a family member to help to sign the package if you are not convenient, or have the package held at a FedEx location for pick up.
2017-10-18
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well props delivered !!!  Just received an email from Fed Ex that it was delivered? Nobody was available to sign so the Fed Ex guy just left package in front of my door. Go figure !  
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules