Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replacement Lens Cover for Advanced?
1060 3 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I had a fly away, and was unable to locate my Phantom 3 Advanced. I purchased a used one, but it came with the ND filters. I am looking for the stock clear lens cover that comes stock with all of these units. The question I have is the stock cover just clear glass or is it a UV filter too? I have looked on DJI and I don't see it available. There are some out there that are listed as "MCUV". Would this be the same ? I love the ND filters, but I shoot a lot at early dawn or dusk and even the PL filter is just too dark. I would gladly consider a used one if someone would have an extra.
Any help or advise appreciated as to where I can buy a replacement. I want the "screw-on" ring with the glass/plastic lens cover. not a push-on type.
Thanks.
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It is a UV filter. Unfortunately, at this moment, the Phantom 3 - UV Filter is not available in the United States on DJI Online Store. I would recommend you contact the retailers, see if there have this item in stock. 1.png
2017-10-19
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-19 19:35
It is a UV filter. Unfortunately, at this moment, the Phantom 3 - UV Filter is not available in the United States on DJI Online Store. I would recommend you contact the retailers, see if there have this item in stock. [view_image]

Thank you Diana. That is what I was seeing too on the website. I think I have found some other manufacturers that sell a MCUV lens that should work. I now understand the MC stands for a UV lens with "multi-coatings", so these I would assume be fine.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-10-20 04:37
Thank you Diana. That is what I was seeing too on the website. I think I have found some other manufacturers that sell a MCUV lens that should work. I now understand the MC stands for a UV lens with "multi-coatings", so these I would assume be fine.

Oh, glad to hear that, enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules