OK DJI, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
1283 6 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel.oreilly
lvl.1

Ireland

really getting fed up with this monkey operation that is DJI! since the drone launch we have invested on account of promises that not only have not been delivered on, it's just dragging on with no indication, no clue, no statement

as it stands, the £1000 phantom is a more advanced flight system because the Inspire features that have been promised have not been delivered.

No waypoint flying, no ground station app, fly aways, delays in shipping, delays in release, delays in firmware and app updates.

then today they take the biscuit with a launch of Phantom 3 which offers the majority of the features that the white elephant inspire has! for considerably less cash!

why are you doing big product launches when you can't deliver on your last product launch? where are the app and firmware updates that deliver on all the marketing info. then the promise of an inspire handheld gimbal.....yup, still 'coming soon'! how can you ship a new phantom but not deliver on inspire gimbal.  

sort it out for gods sakes. get ur act together and start by just giving us direct, clear updates on timeframes.
2015-4-8
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Dude, I feel you - But there are already 10 flipping NEW threads about this on the first page.
Why in the WORLD would you start yet another one?
Holy crap!

This site is already a Navigational Nightmare
2015-4-8
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-4-9 04:57
Dude, I feel you - But there are already 10 flipping NEW threads about this on the first page.
Why  ...

Good old Bob to tell it like it is
2015-4-8
Use props
Aerographis
lvl.2

United States

If DJI decides not to create a Ground Station for the I1, it will force operators to purchase a Phantom for point-to point aerial work. Not very good PR for I1 owners who have been told that their aircraft will have full point-to-point control. I can see why owners are starting to grumble about lawsuits.
2015-4-8
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

What lawsuit... It's a bunch of crap! It's like buying a car the new cats will carry same identical features for cheaper!!! You can't compare inspire 1 with phamtom 3....
2015-4-8
Use props
budnikasr
lvl.2

Canada

If DJI is reviewing this site on a regular basis, it would be nice for DJI to address their customers.
2015-4-8
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

drklion Posted at 2015-4-9 05:05
Good old Bob to tell it like it is

Well then , he is right !
2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced