1056 8 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DtYC2tE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277520 ft
United States

CAS-1067874-F1G7Q8

how long do i have to wait?  It's been seven days since my defective brand new mavic was sent back and received and reviewed.  I was told it would be an exchange for another brand new mavic.  So why I am waiting 7 days for it to even ship?  Still don't have a tracking number.  

2017-10-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

That's not long, just have to be patient!
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please be advised that the NA Support Center does not operate on weekends and you were quoted a 5-7 business day turnaround time per the receival email on the 12th. Based on the time frame provided, it's been 5 business days and you would be receiving an email with a tracking number shortly. In general, it takes about 5-7 business days in order to evaluate the unit to verify that it qualifies, swap out and prepare it for shipment. The NA facility handles the units on a first come, first serve basis.

I understand that it can feel like a tedious process, but you'll be up and running again soon. If there is a tracking number available, I'll send you a PM so you don't have to wait for the email.
2017-10-19
Use props
dbruin
New
United States

You should feel lucky.   Today is the 5th day I have waited for the shipping label to send my unit in.   I paid extra for both the Refresh Care program and the Refresh Express Care Service, yet everyday when I call in for help to get the shipping label I get the same answer.  "you should receive the shipping label within 24-48 hours".   The lack of service from DJI is Shocking!!!
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dbruin Posted at 2017-10-20 06:26
You should feel lucky.   Today is the 5th day I have waited for the shipping label to send my unit in.   I paid extra for both the Refresh Care program and the Refresh Express Care Service, yet everyday when I call in for help to get the shipping label I get the same answer.  "you should receive the shipping label within 24-48 hours".   The lack of service from DJI is Shocking!!!

Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can check it for you?
2017-10-20
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-20 19:26
Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can check it for you?

You're definitely not alone on this they're giving me a run around on my payment in which  has nothing to do with what I sent it in for I sent it in for a firmware issue and they're charging me for cosmetics  I decided to pay them thinking it would be easier than arguing with them just want my drone back I gave them my PayPal statement proving they were paid and my bank statement proving they were paid but they still will not repair  and return my drone  going on two months now they're costing me way more money than what they are having an issue with I am close to losing several contracts so there really messing with my livelihood
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Doormanw40 Posted at 2017-10-20 22:35
You're definitely not alone on this they're giving me a run around on my payment in which  has nothing to do with what I sent it in for I sent it in for a firmware issue and they're charging me for cosmetics  I decided to pay them thinking it would be easier than arguing with them just want my drone back I gave them my PayPal statement proving they were paid and my bank statement proving they were paid but they still will not repair  and return my drone  going on two months now they're costing me way more money than what they are having an issue with I am close to losing several contracts so there really messing with my livelihood

Sorry for this, I've replied your own thread, please check it. We’re aware of your case and working on it now, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-10-21
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you received a response back from our office yet?
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dbruin Posted at 2017-10-20 06:26

Dbruin, we managed to track your case number, sincerely sorry again for the trouble you've been caused.
I checked the record, you have received the shipping label finally, and according to the shipping details on UPS website, the unit is on the way to us,  the repair facility will have you up and running again in no time after it arrives.
Besides, we are investigating the situation your reported with appropriate team now, will figure it out and improve ourselves to provide you more professional and efficient service.
Thanks for your support, please feel free to contact us if you need further help at any time, we're here for help!
2017-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules