Phantom 4 gimbal plate bent
483 3 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom4guy
New

United States

I'm in desperate need of a gimbal mounting plate for the phantom 4. I've reached out to just about everyone at DJI and they are saying they don't have that part. My camera works perfectly but the plate is bent so my camera doesn't sit perfectly. Anyone know where I can purchase this plate? Anyone selling a non working gimbal assembly?
2017-10-19
Use props
Phantom4guy
New

United States

Phantom 4 gimbal plate bent

I'm in desperate need of a gimbal mounting plate for the phantom 4. I've reached out to just about everyone at DJI and they are saying they don't have that part. My camera works perfectly but the plate is bent so my camera doesn't sit perfectly. Anyone know where I can purchase this plate? Anyone selling a non working gimbal assembly?
2017-10-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Gonna be hard to find that.  Might get lucky and find someone who had a bad crash and has one for parts.
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

To ensure the safety and performance, we'd recommend you to send it in for evaluation and get it repaired by engineers. Besides, unauthorized modification will void the warranty, for details, please visit: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules