Finding DJI authorized dealers as the option for purchases
1432 4 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Hello everybody, first I want to say thank you to DJI for creating one of the biggest joys in my life, the exprience of flying drones. The community is awesome, your products are amazing pieces of technology, every flight I have a poop eating grin when I return to home.

I started a thread on Monday about how DJI took my order for the 8331 props. Without going into details, I felt the time had passed that DJI had said my props should have been delivered, and they still told me another 15-20 days. In this thread, a person recommended a site that is a authorised DJI dealer. https://advexure.com/ I decided I would try it out, and boy am I glad I did. I made my order Monday at 6am, shipped out on Mon at 10am, and delivered to my hands on Wednesday. I would be waiting another 2-3 weeks, minimum, from DJI. Shipping was less also because this company is from California. The biggest advantage I see using this company, is buying new drones/accessories that you don't fully understand. A person from the USA that specializes in drones can break down the simple questions one might have. Way better than contacting DJI, or trying to post on the forums.

I also saw people complaining about a defect on the props. I got 4 packs and no defects. FWIW.

Hope this helps somebody, and Go Fly!

2017-10-19
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Great website and great service .... wish we had one over here that was this good.
2017-10-19
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Here is another one if you live in the Southeastern USA, Short shipping time from FL, GA, AL & SC

These guys are great, have my drones given a tune up once a year, and turnarounds on repairs are fast !

http://www.dronenerds.com/servic ... l_NACFUokgQoduzAB2Q
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing with us your experience. We are keeping learning and trying to improve our service and would like to offer better service in the future. Happy flying!
2017-10-22
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

Thank you very much for the kinds words, @Bulldog. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if we can be of any further assistance.

Safe flying,
The Advexure Team
www.advexure.com
Phone: (424) 317-4450
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules