Facebook Login and Streaming from GO app
978 1 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NASA360_Nos
New
United States

Hello everyone!

I am new here but have been using my OSMO Mobile for about 5 months now. I actually have 2 and love them.

In the past I have been using the OSMO as the gimbal (obviously) but going live from Facebook Live and not the DJI GO app and only using the GO app for calibration.

My first question is about app permissions. As I use these for an organization and post to that Facebook page I got worried when it asked me if it could have permission to control and manage the page. The page has millions of followers and I am concerned what this means? Is it just asking permission for the app to share or go live when I tell it to or will it take control, change information and post by itself?

Second which is more of a technical question. In the past we have ran into issues with streaming when data rate was slow. I understand this had nothing to do with DJI GO and probably cell data or Facebook servers BUT what I want to know is if I go live from the GO app and I encounter a connection interuprtion does the app keep recording in some way that the feed does not get interupted or give the option that if that did happen it can fill in the gaps later? What happens with Facebook live is when the connection comes back it just jumps to where we are and what I am hoping to see is that if DJI GO loses data it may just spin on the users end but then pick up where it left off when it comes back?

I know this is a lot for the first post. I'd appreciate any and all information. I am semi new to mobile streaming where options are limited and am hoping someone else with experience can help me so I don't have to trial by fire.

Thank you so much for your time!
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

For your first question, can you provide a screenshot? And for the next one, please note that if the osmo lose connect with app over 30s, it will stop recording and streaming. Thanks for your attention.
2017-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules