Dji requiring signature for everything is crazy
1227 11 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ib6Ltl49QwrH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820 ft
United States

I understand you order a Drone Dji wants to protect itself and requires a signature but everything. My last order under $50 signature required. I just ordered a pair of the quiet blades spent $20. Again DJI requires a signature. This means I have to ask them to hold the blades and go out of my way to the FedEx office. At this point I might just let them return them. Just a lot of work for 4 blades come on dji.
2017-10-19
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Specially for a $20 props.
2017-10-19
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had same issue but Fed Ex just left the package by my door. Nobody available to sign so left the package and took off. Go figure.
2017-10-19
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

My props came in a surprisingly large box. Luckily one of the kids were home to sign for it.
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It is not depended on the content of the package, but the package is from DJI. You could ask a family member to help to sign, or you can have the package held at a FedEx location for pick up.
2017-10-19
Use props
PizzaFiend
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1489593 ft
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-10-19 18:52
My props came in a surprisingly large box. Luckily one of the kids were home to sign for it.

Was your kid an adult? My ND filters required an adult signature. Unreal.
2017-10-19
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-19 19:20
It is not depended on the content of the package, but the package is from DJI. You could ask a family member to help to sign, or you can have the package held at a FedEx location for pick up.

They will not allow for pick up. They have to be delivered to the address. A few people have tried to pick them up at the FedEx office and the reply was that the sender {DJI} will not allow it. It must also be signed for by an adult.  You can not request for it to be left at a neighbors, you can not pre sign for the package on the FedEx website and you can not sign a failed delivery notice for them to leave them the next delivery attempt. It is a huge mess.
2017-10-19
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Why do you guys keep ordering from the DJI Store?  You know you're going to get the shaft every time.  Sure, what DJI does is ridiculous, but you can't sit there making a pouty face every time you take it in the rear end because you knew it was coming.
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HWCM Posted at 2017-10-19 22:42
They will not allow for pick up. They have to be delivered to the address. A few people have tried to pick them up at the FedEx office and the reply was that the sender {DJI} will not allow it. It must also be signed for by an adult.  You can not request for it to be left at a neighbors, you can not pre sign for the package on the FedEx website and you can not sign a failed delivery notice for them to leave them the next delivery attempt. It is a huge mess.

Hi, please send an email to onlinesales@dji.com if you need to pick it at the FedEx’s station.
2017-10-20
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-10-19 23:08
Why do you guys keep ordering from the DJI Store?  You know you're going to get the shaft every time.  Sure, what DJI does is ridiculous, but you can't sit there making a pouty face every time you take it in the rear end because you knew it was coming.

There is a learning curve. Not everybody is a drone pro. However, you speak the truth. Live and learn, I know I did.
2017-10-20
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Must agree. ordered a neck strap came via Fedex and had to sign for it.
2017-10-20
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

PizzaFiend Posted at 2017-10-19 19:39
Was your kid an adult? My ND filters required an adult signature. Unreal.

Yup, adults. I don't remember anyone having to sign for the ND filters I purchased from the store, though, will have to ask the kids if they remember doing so.
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules