Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I thought it was broken, but...
801 8 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

... finally got it fixed!
>     Tuesday evening when flying, the Go4 app kept crashing. I was only about 30 feet away and Aircraft disconnected red flag pops up. Then 'she' says "No signal, aircraft will return to home." I moved a stick to see that I was still in control then cancelled RTH. App then went back to white screen with the "GO FLY' icon. I tapped that and app opened again. Seconds later the whole scene repeated itself. Many times over.
>     No other warnings at all. (Compas error, interference, nothing).
>    So, when I got home, I deleted the Go4 app and reinstalled it. Also plugged in the bird to computer and with DJI Assistant, refreshed the firmware and reset to factory defaults. Then did IMU calibration.
>     So, yesterday, as soon as I got in from work, took her out to test. No changes. Within seconds of liftoff, app crashed, etc. The same thing over and over. No warnings of any kind. I then took it back home and repeated all of the above. (App reinstall, FW refresh, IMU and Compass calibration.)
>
>     Took it back out this evening and everything was back to normal!! Yea!!
>
>     What I wonder is what happened and why didn't reinstalling and refreshing FW fix it Tuesday evening.
Fluke > Sun spots > Other?
Tried looking at Black box, but that is a huge page of Chinese symbols. No answers there.

Anyone else have this happen?

2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

In this case, I would recommend you export the flight data and the black box data for us to locate the problem. What is the date of your crash of app? Please tell me the version of your app and the model of your device. Thanks for your support.

2017-10-19
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-19 20:26
In this case, I would recommend you export the flight data and the black box data for us to locate the problem. What is the date of your crash of app? Please tell me the version of your app and the model of your device. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A

Where should I send the black box data?
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-10-20 05:49
Where should I send the black box data?

The best email to send it to is support@dji.com with a Dropbox (or similar file sharing site) link for them to download and evaluate. It would still be good to know which mobile device and Go app version you're running just to try and do a little more troubleshooting.
2017-10-20
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I'll get this all together this evening.
2017-10-20
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-19 20:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A

I sent links to 2Black box files. One from 10-17-17 and another from today, 10-20-17.
10-17 was the first day I had the problem. It continued through 10-18. On 10-19, I was able to overcome it by reinstalling GO app, refreshing F, calibrating IMU and compass.

I use a Samsung Galaxy 7
Go app version is 4.1.10
AC firmware 01.00.0600
Remote Controller 01.00.0400
Precise AC fly safe database 01.00.01.07
Precise App fly safe database 01.00.01.07
Basic Fly safe database 01.00.01.05
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-10-20 17:05
I sent links to 2Black box files. One from 10-17-17 and another from today, 10-20-17.
10-17 was the first day I had the problem. It continued through 10-18. On 10-19, I was able to overcome it by reinstalling GO app, refreshing F, calibrating IMU and compass.

Did you contact our support and start a case? Please provide the ticket number or case number, so I can help you follow the case.
2017-10-20
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-20 22:49
Did you contact our support and start a case? Please provide the ticket number or case number, so I can help you follow the case.

I have opened a case.
Here is the info
Your request (799022) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives.
We will contact you soon.
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-10-21 08:13
I have opened a case.
Here is the info
Your request (799022) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives.

Thanks for your update. Please provide the flight data to our support for better analysis. Any question, please update here.
2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules