Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Adjusting EXP - Sensitivity - Gain on Litchi / How to?
1056 6 2017-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

I gave up using DJI GO 4 with my iPad Mini 4 due to video lagging issues (I tried everything)... so now I'm happy using Litchi, but I'd like to know if there is how to adjust the sensitivity, gain and EXP settings for the sticks inputs so I can fly more gentle like I did with DJI Go app...

Anyone have some ideas?
2017-10-19
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear Friend,
I will not be able to help you as I don't use Litchi, but if you could, post to us your impressions; opinions comparing them both: GO4 and Litchi.
Cheers.
2017-10-20
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Those settings are stored on the aircraft, so it doesn't matter which app you fly with; they'll be preserved.  Just use DJI Go to adjust the settings to your heart's content and then fly with Litchi.  You can even totally uninstall DJI Go after you're done changing settings if you'd like.
2017-10-20
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-20 04:21
Dear Friend,
I will not be able to help you as I don't use Litchi, but if you could, post to us your impressions; opinions comparing them both: GO4 and Litchi.
Cheers.

I'll make a few more flights on Litchi, so I can make a good review on both my friend, thanks!
2017-10-20
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-10-20 04:42
Those settings are stored on the aircraft, so it doesn't matter which app you fly with; they'll be preserved.  Just use DJI Go to adjust the settings to your heart's content and then fly with Litchi.  You can even totally uninstall DJI Go after you're done changing settings if you'd like.

That's what i needed to know.... Thanks a lot Irate Retro!!!
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Agree with 2# that these settings are saved in the aircraft. Take care and happy flying!
2017-10-22
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-22 22:39
Agree with 2# that these settings are saved in the aircraft. Take care and happy flying!

Tks!!
2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules