Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO V3.1.18
3564 30 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd556ffc7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 983816 ft
United Kingdom

Just downloaded DJI GO V3.1.18 onto my iPhone 6 and now find I have to re enter my email address, password and also, verification code every time I want access. Is this correct as it is a tiresome process and sometimes I don't seem able to pass beyond the email address entry, everything stops and I have to reset everything and try again ...?

Anyone else experienced this yet?

IPhone 6 is running V 11.0.3
2017-10-20
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Delete the go app and reinstall
2017-10-20
Use props
fansd556ffc7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 983816 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, tried doing that but no change. A 3 level security device to fly my drone! Worse than the sw vault at work!!
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried refreshing the internet source or trying a different one? Do you get any error messages? If so, could you please provide a screenshot?
2017-10-20
Use props
TR160
Flight distance : 222684 ft
United States

I'm having similar issues, it all started when I moved to iPhone 8 with iOS 11. I called DJI yesterday and was informed that the DJI GO App is not yet compatible with iOS11. They're working on it, "sometime soon" was the best time-frame he could give me. I've also seen on other forum posts that the update is expected as soon as today, Oct 20, 2017. We'll see...
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

TR160 Posted at 2017-10-20 10:51
I'm having similar issues, it all started when I moved to iPhone 8 with iOS 11. I called DJI yesterday and was informed that the DJI GO App is not yet compatible with iOS11. They're working on it, "sometime soon" was the best time-frame he could give me. I've also seen on other forum posts that the update is expected as soon as today, Oct 20, 2017. We'll see...

Just to clarify, does it happen whether or not you have the aircraft on? Which iOS11 version are you running?
2017-10-20
Use props
TR160
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-20 17:17
Just to clarify, does it happen whether or not you have the aircraft on? Which iOS11 version are you running?

Yes, it happens with all combinations of aircraft, RC and mobile on/off. I've deleted and reinstalled, closed, restarted, and every other possible thing. The RC will control the P3P but with no video and no access from the app.

Any suggestions?
2017-10-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

As a side note, I recently heard in a tech broadcast that Apple is having security problems with iOS 11 and its versions.  I am sure Apple will be resolving it soon.  That may be the reason for the need to keep signing in.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-21
Use props
Betamace
First Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

TR160 Posted at 2017-10-20 10:51

DJI GO 3.1.15 is running fine on my iPhone 6S Plus on iOS 11.0.1
Scrambling to get the latest Apple firmware or DJI GO update does not always pay off. It's good to first check out the upgrade notes.
In fact, I only went with iOS 11 to get the native screen recorder, which BTW works great.

2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry for the inconvenience first. Please try to refresh the mobile OS and check whether the issue remains. If still no helps, please upload a short video, we'd like to look into the exact status.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

TR160 Posted at 2017-10-20 22:08
Yes, it happens with all combinations of aircraft, RC and mobile on/off. I've deleted and reinstalled, closed, restarted, and every other possible thing. The RC will control the P3P but with no video and no access from the app.

Any suggestions?

Try another delete/reinstall, like Susan mentioned, along with the internet source (if you're getting the OP's login issue). Also, please ensure that the  aircraft is up to date firmware wise. If it still persists, could you verify what LED color you're getting off the camera?
2017-10-23
Use props
Saskebaby
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1017989 ft
Philippines

Works fine in android device...
2017-10-24
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

My Phone (huawei 624 quadcore 1gb ram)   accidentally update my version to DJI GO V3.1.18 .... when i open it it recognice my Phantom 3 SE LIKE osmo ....LOL .. they really want to cut my wings ? lol again
the other error is the activation  . I got the same problem when i purchased my phantom 3 SE  ... activation fail actication fail activation fail .... reinstall APP  , clear cache , format sd card ... activation fail activation fail ...

i used an old version of dji 3.1.8 to activate my Phantom 3 after 2 week loosing my time in dji support ... they said my fails are : internet conecction , a bad smartphone no compatible ( and yes my huawei 624 run ok with phantom 3 and dji ) ... and more BS ...
I have no doubt about it .. THE PROBLEMs : the app ..not the hardwares ..Now the last version recognize mY phantom 3 SE LIKE osmo

2017-10-25
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

On android i use the "new" 3.1.11 and the P3SE is listed in menu but the 3.1.18 for android does not list the SE at all. Then the android app 3.1.18 list the SE as Osmo.  For IOS i don´t have any Go app v3,sorry.
2017-10-25
Use props
nikolaous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1068894 ft
Greece

Hi . I have just downloaded v 3.1.18 on my Samsung tab 4  but it crashes from the very first moment. Please help me or update. My tablet used to work correctly before the update.Thank you
2017-10-30
Use props
GDaryl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32585 ft
United States

Yes, I had the same issue with not being able to enter the password, after my email address appeared at login. finally, my keyboard came up and I was able to login.   I have DJI GO ver 3.1.19v103
2017-10-30
Use props
GDaryl
lvl.1
United States

More on this - I’m now able to open my iPad DJI go app and so far, I do not have to religion every time.  So far, so good...
2017-10-30
Use props
GDaryl
lvl.1
United States

Sorry for the typos on versions - new DJI GO app ver 3.1.19 with iPad Mini ver 11.0.03
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

nikolaous Posted at 2017-10-30 08:17
Hi . I have just downloaded v 3.1.18 on my Samsung tab 4  but it crashes from the very first moment. Please help me or update. My tablet used to work correctly before the update.Thank you

Have you tried to remove the APP, then install it again? Besides, I would recommend you shut down the other APPs when the DJI GO is running.
2017-10-30
Use props
nikolaous
Second Officer
Greece

Hi Thanks for your answer, Yes I have tried to remove the app and install again but it still wont go on. It crashes after  the first picture of the Chineeze pagoda. It used to work perfectlly before the update. Thanks
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

nikolaous Posted at 2017-10-31 02:36
Hi Thanks for your answer, Yes I have tried to remove the app and install again but it still wont go on. It crashes after  the first picture of the Chineeze pagoda. It used to work perfectlly before the update. Thanks

Can you provide us the crash log? I would help you forward it to our engineers.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nikolaous Posted at 2017-10-31 02:36

Niko, then I suggest to downgrade the APP temporarily: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
We will keep improving the stability of our APP, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-10-31
Use props
TR160
United States

After no flight for going on 2 months and over 100 hours trying every possible solution, on 9 different iOS and Android devices, iOS version 8.1.3 through 11.1, still no video down-link. My RC will control the AC but there is no connection to the mobile device. I've been told by the DJI guy at the San Francisco location that my remote has failed. When I asked about the 100's of others online with the same or similar issues he told be that it was probably a coincidence that they all failed at the same time. I got to pay $55 for that gem of a response, and after that I had zero confidence in getting any help there.

Now I've started an online repair case, I'll be sending the AC and RC to Cerritos, CA this afternoon, I wonder how long until I'll see it again... It's my only option at this point.

Trying to find the positive in this, in attempting to fix this I'm now the proud owner of 3 new iPads, 1 used iPad, a new iPhone and a Samsung tablet. None of which I have any use for... I should have just upgraded to the P4P with that money.

I'll update when I hear something.
2017-11-2
Use props
CarpathianTiger
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-31 02:46
Niko, then I suggest to downgrade the APP temporarily: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
We will keep improving the stability of our APP, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can I suggest that it would be a very good idea to test your "DOWNGRADE LINK"  BEFORE posting.

Your 'downgrade the APP temporarily'  link takes  you to THIS  NON SOLUTION:

Author:  DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

Latest Version:  3.1.18

Publish Date:  2017-11-03

That is NOT Downgrading Temporiliy at all in  - It is  Re-installing the App which does not WORK.

So many people are STILL waiting for the CORRECT WORKING SOLUTION!
2017-11-5
Use props
Da Lata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

3.1.22 apk is already released!
2017-11-5
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

This week i´ll do a test of this version. I got that update today.

2017-11-6
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Spain

Just testing the new version 3.1.22 apk (CROSSMYFINGERS)  --- -> https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/96377/

- tHE first step i checked .. the application is still running despite having applied "click again to exit"
- The camera / video selection buttons are too close, although this is an unimportant observation
2017-11-6
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Spain

i Must said I m running all versions fOR MY pHANTOM 3  SE in a Android "not supported device/machine" according to dji ...  my beautiful cheap machine huawei Y635-L01 quadcore 1.2 Ram 8GB internal memory + Sd card 2 GB.

Would it be something to be taken into account by the great developers in the part "supported devices" ?
At first, in my ignorance I was about to buy another device for that matter .. my computer skills prevented me from making this decision until I had tried everything in this device ;)

2017-11-6
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Spain

I am sorry to say that many people have gone crazy from the chats because of the bad management of these applications, both for Android and for Apple, the bad management is also the technical support ... I am sorry to say that my next Drone will not be this prestigious brand.

The power in nothing without control
2017-11-6
Use props
nikolaous
Second Officer
Greece

Hi. I was very pleased to hear that a new version DJI GO 3.1.22 was released but nothing again ....... MY tab 4 crashes again. I had to downgrade again to 3.1.11. Only with 3.1.11 works perfectly .Please do something. I have tried to reinstall many times and it didnt work. Thanks
2017-11-16
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Spain

nikolaous Posted at 2017-11-16 09:31
Hi. I was very pleased to hear that a new version DJI GO 3.1.22 was released but nothing again ....... MY tab 4 crashes again. I had to downgrade again to 3.1.11. Only with 3.1.11 works perfectly .Please do something. I have tried to reinstall many times and it didnt work. Thanks

Each user has to adapt the version that works best on their devices, I think that as users of such a prestigious brand we should not be testing so many versions and ROLLS BACK .... In the end we will look like the developers. They will take over once!
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules