Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh
872 9 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mothytim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38402 ft
Germany

Hello, after a brief argument with a tree my spark is currently enjoying the hospitality of the DJI’s repair centre.
I have been given the diagnosis and have the choice to pay for the repair or to have a replacement. If I want a replacement then I should press the pay button. Unfortunately I can not find the pay button. Has anyone had this before and do you know where the button is?
Thanks.
2017-10-20
Use props
Mothytim
lvl.3
Germany

Just had a mail from DJI. I have to pay for a replacement. Something that I completely missed when signing up for care refresh. I thought there were two free replacements. Did I miss it?
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Mothytim Posted at 2017-10-20 09:14
Just had a mail from DJI. I have to pay for a replacement. Something that I completely missed when signing up for care refresh. I thought there were two free replacements. Did I miss it?

Could you happen to provide the case number so I can look into what you've received thus far? Just to clarify the Refresh replacement, they're guaranteed replacements at a cheaper cost option when comparing the repair bill. When you're looking at the Refresh overview on the DJI Store, it mentiones the replacement #1 and #2 costs:

spark refresh replacement prices.JPG
2017-10-20
Use props
TranceMist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1661591 ft
United States

When I did it they sent me a link to PayPal to complete the $49 payment.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

TranceMist Posted at 2017-10-20 10:17
When I did it they sent me a link to PayPal to complete the $49 payment.

If you had Care Refresh and it was a non warranty repair, that sounds correct.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mothytim, has the issue been figured out? Feel free to contact us if you have more questions, I'll be here for help.
2017-10-22
Use props
Mothytim
lvl.3
Germany

Hi. Thanks. I paid yesterday. So hope to get an update soon. Thanks for the offer. I guess I just need to read the (not so) small print!  And avoid trees!
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Mothytim Posted at 2017-10-22 21:29
Hi. Thanks. I paid yesterday. So hope to get an update soon. Thanks for the offer. I guess I just need to read the (not so) small print!  And avoid trees!

Hey, those trees can be "sneaky". You'll be up and running again in no time.
2017-10-23
Use props
Mothytim
lvl.3
Germany

Picked up Sparkle today.  All good apart from the app crashes as soon as the drone is connected. I get to see through the camera but before any of the overlay control elements appear the apps crash. Just reinstalled the app. So will try again in a bit when my son finally goes to bed!!!  I’m on iOS.
2017-10-26
Use props
Mothytim
lvl.3
Germany

All good after reloading the app. Had to relink the spark. But all plain sailing from there.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules