Spark controller syncing and intelligent functions limitations?
530 2 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4390f9c6
New
United States

Does the "Follow me" function go away if you use the controller? Also, once you sync the controller, can you still use your phone to control the Spark?

I recently bought the controller and I absolutely love it, much better than using the phone.  Having said that, I do a lot of bicycling where I want to only use the phone app to control the drone, mainly because of the weight of the controller for when I travel.  ( it doesn't seem like much, but when you're bicycling across the country I try to keep everything as light as possible.)

I noticed when I'm using the controller, it seems as if the follow me function and other intelligent functions arent there anymore. Instead the map/compass or where they used to be.

If these functions aren't available when using the remote, does that mean I have to re-sync my phone every time I want to only use the phone app?

Thanks.
2017-10-20
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

No.
Assuming a phone is connected to the rc:
Sport mode switch must be off. Look at the phone app.
Tap the icon below the RTH icon to the left (it looks like an rc controller), to see the quickshot modes.
There it is.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please check the user manual. You can enter intelligent mode and choose active track to follow objects. If you connect RC with spark, you will need to use RC to control the direction of spark instead of phone.
2017-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules