Best P4P Overall Video Settings
2921 3 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b8b0ab6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 734669 ft
United States

I have tried to find a concise discussion of the best overall video  settings for the P4P bird and what advantages or disadvantages are  associated with those "overall" settings, but have not found anything  that really answers my question.  I do not plan on conducting any  post-video editing.  My primary objective is to shoot the best  resolution videos of coastal wetlands.  Tone of videos and other  settings are secondary considerations.                                                
2017-10-20
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Billy Kyle has a pretty good video about it.

2017-10-20
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I don't believe there is any one setting that suits everybody as it can depend on individual taste. You only have to look at the myriad of videos on YouTube on camera settings and each has a different view.
All I can suggest is to start experimenting yourself by taking videos of the same scene in short 30 second blocks but only make small changes at a time. For instance, you may want to leave everything on auto and just change the colour setting. Once you have a colour that you like, then try different frame rates. The other variable is an ND filter. I bought them based on numerous recommendations but now I don't use them as I personally don't like the blur that can occur at the slower shutter speeds.
Those are only a few examples of setting changes, but the rest is up to you.
2017-10-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans2b,

Try this;

Aloha and Drone On!
Improve Video.jpg
Improve Video2.jpg