Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connect 3party issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

I'm using right now the Drone Deploy for create some missions to fly. First I like to link in DJI GO to check if all its good, linking, transmission, signal, HP etc. The problem that I close the DJI GO, I have to go settings in app in my cellphone to disable the standard app for when I link the USB cable. So after I can open the Drone Deploy.

If I dont do that, it will always open the DJI GO. Can I set to another way to jump this step?

Att,
2017-10-20
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There is no need to run DJI Go first.
You should be able to switch on and go straight to DroneDeploy.
If DJI Go opens automatically by default, you need to clear the defaults for the app.

To do this in Android, look at the instructions given here under Point 2
https://flylitchi.com/help
2017-10-20
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I don't run the GO App first and do a very short flight I have issues with Drone Deploy and Map Pilot. Map Pilot recommends running the Go App first and then jump into the Map Pilot program.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Allyssongemelli, sorry that we cannot give any suggestion refarding this.
Just a gentle hint, we will not provide warranty service if any damage caused a by third party APP.
2017-10-28
Use props
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

No problem, I know this risk. But its a app that we have to use to do the planning mission. Ok thanks I liked the avatar that you guys from DJI use. See U!
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules