Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How DJI care about consumers?
1586 12 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9fe71533
lvl.1
Brazil

When I decide to choose OSMO+ I believed DJI was a responsible company, but day after day and contact after contact I see I was wrong.

I'll be fast in my explanation because I've been sending emails (10 to be more exact) to the support that supports nothing and treat us like idiots...
I bought an OSMO+ On US in February of this year and it came with a factory defect, a hardware defect that causes a solid yellow light. I sent it back from Brazil to repair (CAS-517385-H0S8Z4) and after one month DJI sent my OSMO+ with exactly the same problem! Even the handmade service code was attached to the device when it arrived back.

OSMO-2.jpg
OSMO-1.jpg

I sent it back again to DJI but now requesting a replacement because I do not trust in DJI repair service. In my email to the consumer service I was clear when I said "but this time, for having passed all this disorder I do not want the product to be repaired but I want  DJI send a new one". What was my surprise when an attendant  send the answer: "We already created you a escalated repair. Here is your case number”

Furious, I sent another email saying I don't accept a repair, only replacement or refund. The attendant said it was ok to replace OSMO+.

After this, trying to regain confident in DJI, I asked her if in this replacement I could pay the price difference to buy a pack with Z-Axis and the attendant answer was positive:
"We appreciate your response. Don't worry, I'll do my best to provide you information you needed. In regards to your concern, you should refund first if you want to upgrade the pack.

Following the instructions, I requested a refund, and guess what? I received another email: "Sorry for the misinformation but upon asking our analysis and repair team, we can't process a refund due to you OSMO mobile is already from repair and you can't upgrade the pack. But we have already processed your replacement case for your OSMO Plus. Thank you for your understanding.

What kind of company is DJI? Where are the processes? where is the respect with consumers?

I've never seeing my OSMO working! I payed for it, I used my money to have a great product and use it in my Honeymoon trip and in my channel on YouTube, but until now I just spent money and didn’t see any return from my investment!

I bought a MAVIC PRO this month (I would like to buy a Platinum version, and again, to destroy the consumer experience, DJI informed that it would be available in September but...) and now I'm really worried with it, because if I have problems with the Mavic, how long I'll be without my product?
DJI support email sent on October 14th said: “CAS-1110629-Q3B8K7. Kindly wait for an email about the shipping label within 24-48 hours.” We are already with 96 hours and no email arrived...

DJI, How you’ll solve my case!?
Should I have to use a lawyer to solve this case?

2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've checked your cases, here are the details:
For the case, CAS-517385-H0S8Z4, we've sent you a quote on April 3, here is a screenshot below, we also provided three contact channels in this email, then we sent your several payment reminders on  April 12,  April 19, and May 2, but we didn't receive any info from you, no payment and no proof of purchase provided. Then this case expired, we sent this unit back to you unrepaired.
For the case,CAS-1110629-Q3B8K7, the shipping label has been sent to you already, could you please check your junk emails, please provide me with your email address if you haven't found it, I'll double check it.
1.png
2017-10-20
Use props
fans9fe71533
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-20 19:22
Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've checked your cases, here are the details:
For the case, CAS-517385-H0S8Z4, we've sent you a quote on April 3, here is a screenshot below, we also provided three contact channels in this email, then we sent your several payment reminders on  April 12,  April 19, and May 2, but we didn't receive any info from you, no payment and no proof of purchase provided. Then this case expired, we sent this unit back to you unrepaired.
For the case,CAS-1110629-Q3B8K7, the shipping label has been sent to you already, could you please check your junk emails, please provide me with your email address if you haven't found it, I'll double check it.

Thaks for the answer, but about case CAS-517385-H0S8Z4, everything requested on request fields were attached, even the payment  proof and I’m sure because I did on my own, and because is the same proof that I used last time too. But ok, it’s already solved and let’s move on.
For the case,CAS-1110629-Q3B8K7, I’m looking every day in all my emails tabs and there are no email from DJI, only with attendant. Maybe all the sent emails about the first case were not answered for the same problem, that is it didn’t arrived.
Could you please check if the email registered is vsrossignoli@gmail.com?
At last, what about the refund situation or even a discount to buy a Z-Axis?
2017-10-21
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Mexico

Welcome to dji world...
I have the same problem my osmo pro is in reparation thince almost 3 month...
https://forum.dji.com/thread-112732-1-1.html

Exactly like you the first time they send me exactly the same osmo with the same problem as before...
I loose a lot lot of money....

I should receive soon...i hope everithing will be fine
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9fe71533 Posted at 2017-10-21 06:27
Thaks for the answer, but about case CAS-517385-H0S8Z4, everything requested on request fields were attached, even the payment  proof and I’m sure because I did on my own, and because is the same proof that I used last time too. But ok, it’s already solved and let’s move on.
For the case,CAS-1110629-Q3B8K7, I’m looking every day in all my emails tabs and there are no email from DJI, only with attendant. Maybe all the sent emails about the first case were not answered for the same problem, that is it didn’t arrived.
Could you please check if the email registered is ?

Thanks for getting back to us. This request has been transferred to the designated team and they will resend the shipping label to your email address soon, please check later.

As for the refund and replacement, please check DJI's policy here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy We will offer you the corresponding solution according to the policy. I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.
policy.png
2017-10-21
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

This kind of situation worries me a lot whenever I purchase a DJI product.
2017-10-22
Use props
fans9fe71533
lvl.1
Brazil

Susan, let’s stop kidding

I already told a friend (my lawyer in US) and that his answer:
“Along with companies’ express warranties, you also have “implied warranties” under state law. The Uniform Commercial Code, a set of laws adopted in much the same form by all states and the District of Columbia, provides an automatic “implied warranty of merchantability.” That unwritten protection guarantees that consumer products are free of substantial defects and will function properly for a reasonable period of time. What’s “reasonable” depends on the type of product and the amount you paid. States typically limit implied warranties to four years. They apply to products you buy from retailers that normally sell such items.
If you discover that something you bought is defective—even after the written warranty has expired—contact the retailer and manufacturer to ask for a repair, replacement, or refund. It doesn’t matter what the retailer’s return policy is or that the manufacturer put a notice on the box telling you not to return the item to the store.”

So, here is my printed email box without DJI email:

As you can see, there’s no email, so, find a way to send it manually, SMS, Smoke signals, handmade, Whatsapp, facebook massanger, personally or in way you whant, but send me the instructions to put OSMO back to DJI.

To be clear once again:
a) NO repair service will be accepted, only replacement or refund.

It’s no longer a matter of product defect or consumer request. We are talking about moral damages, and the situations is going worst with every irresponsible DJI answer.

print email 2.png Don’t treat myself like an idiot. We all know the consumers right and for me it’s the last time I use this channel to try solving the problem.

Find a way to solve it fast, or the next call will be from a lawyer.

DJI has my representing person phone number (Phellipe) to call and give all instructions. No excuses for being omitted.

print email 1.png
print email 3.png
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9fe71533 Posted at 2017-10-23 05:51
Susan, let’s stop kidding

I already told a friend (my lawyer in US) and that his answer:

I have double checked with the related team, they have resent the shipping label and called you to explain yesterday during the working time. Now the case is in process, hopefully we can sort it soon. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2017-10-23
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.1
Mexico

I will be more happy than help you and join me to your case if you need to be in front of a judge for a refund ! I am the same as you... as a french i dont speak well english and its hard for me to comunicate but i wait way too long from dji .. i buy my osmo pro in nyc so the law should be the same ... i am in contact with my french lawyer and i am happy to see if we can do something together if dji keep to treat us as idiots...
2017-10-23
Use props
fans9fe71533
lvl.1
Brazil

Susan,
tks. yesterday we received a call from your team and finally the UPS email arrived (it was not so hard, wasn't it?). Now, for  further information I still hope you're gonna find a way to, at last, decrease my terrible experience with DJI and get a Z-Axis in a affordable way.

I thought my case was a isolated case, but as you can see, there are a lot o people with the same kind of problem.

My french friend,

I'm here to help you in whatever you need. Let's see what they will do and we help each other to solve this question in  whatever way needed. my email is in vsrossignoli@gmail and fell free to contact me.

Salut mon amie
2017-10-24
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.1
Mexico

Merci ! I will send you a message,let see what happent with dji !
From my part I call dji and they tell me than after 14day you can't have a refound... but after 3 month i guess is the minimum they can do
2017-10-24
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

If DJI has not dealt with your request in a timely manner. Whatever days does not matter. They have not fulfilled your obligations to assist in customer disputes.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9fe71533 Posted at 2017-10-24 05:45
Susan,
tks. yesterday we received a call from your team and finally the UPS email arrived (it was not so hard, wasn't it?). Now, for  further information I still hope you're gonna find a way to, at last, decrease my terrible experience with DJI and get a Z-Axis in a affordable way.

Sorry for the late response. You can reply to Susan directly, she will get the notification and reply your post in time.
The package is still on the way, hope everything goes smoothly and you will get it back soon.
2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules