1128 3 2017-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHPV Media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1870249 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've tried my iPad mini 2 in my osmo iPhone holder and it fits in upright.
If DJI can make the go app rotate so I can use it in the upright position I will
get a better battery life out my iPad mini 2 then I will the phone.
I also find I can handle the osmo better.
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

You can unlock the screen of IOS, and then the map can rotate. I am not sure the meaning of getting a better battery life out. Please tell me more information about it. Thanks.
2017-10-20
Use props
CHPV Media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1870249 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-20 18:43
You can unlock the screen of IOS, and then the map can rotate. I am not sure the meaning of getting a better battery life out. Please tell me more information about it. Thanks.

I have tried that, it works on my iPhone but not my iPad.
My thinking is this :
if i use my iPhone with my Osmo the phone battery life is very short and when I get calls on my phone I have to stop filming, also my phone is set up to link in to many wifi links so every time I turn on my Osmo I have to relink the wifi.
If I can use my iPad with my Osmo it has a better battery life,a bigger screen, I will can also only have the Osmo's wifi set up so when ever I turn on the iPad it will find link automatically and this will save a lot of time setting up and this will give me a better battery lift.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

CHPV Media Posted at 2017-10-22 02:14
I have tried that, it works on my iPhone but not my iPad.
My thinking is this :
if i use my iPhone with my Osmo the phone battery life is very short and when I get calls on my phone I have to stop filming, also my phone is set up to link in to many wifi links so every time I turn on my Osmo I have to relink the wifi.

I see. Please try to unlock the screen of Ipad. I think Ipad can also rotate the map.
2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules