Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
User Name Drones icon
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
Captain
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

I have notice that most user's of this Forum have under there user name have drone/ drones showing,  but when I look at mine there is nothing but a blue dot. ? how do I add my drones in my details or are is this first register of drone from new.    regards Alex
p.s. my are all second owner
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Altech, please use the account which you activated your drone to register the forum. Then you can see the icon under your name.
2017-10-20
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If the drone is already activated to the previous owner, then you can't re-register them under your DJI account, so they won't appear here.

If the previous owner is on the forum then they will appear under their account.
2017-10-21
Use props
Altech
Captain
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

lannes Posted at 2017-10-21 00:22
If the drone is already activated to the previous owner, then you can't re-register them under your DJI account, so they won't appear here.

If the previous owner is on the forum then they will appear under their account.

Thanks ,So Being the second owner for Both Drones nothing is going to show up. cheers lannes

p.s.  No idea what Elektra on about, but kool name :-)
2017-10-21
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-10-21 00:22

I've read the same thing on this forum from DJI reps.  But I bought my P4 secondhand and it still had the previous guy's aircraft name and everything.  When I registered here it showed up fine.  I don't know how or why.
2017-10-21
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-10-21 00:53
I've read the same thing on this forum from DJI reps.  But I bought my P4 secondhand and it still had the previous guy's aircraft name and everything.  When I registered here it showed up fine.  I don't know how or why.

The might have changed it recently, no harm in trying
2017-10-21
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Captain
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-20 23:41
Altech, please use the account which you activated your drone to register the forum. Then you can see the icon under your name.

Hello, Is there anyway to get the icons under your name if you bought the drones new on ebay?  I have a Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 4 Pro, and Phantom 4 Advanced.  Thanks!
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

VigilanteDrones Posted at 2017-10-28 20:40
Hello, Is there anyway to get the icons under your name if you bought the drones new on ebay?  I have a Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 4 Pro, and Phantom 4 Advanced.  Thanks!

Please register the forum with the e-mail that you activated your drone. Then you will have the icon under your name.
2017-10-29
Use props
pbrowntv
First Officer
Flight distance : 964596 ft
  • >>>
United States

How long does it take to filter through? I am registered with my new M2P but it isn't showing up on my profile.
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules