Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Biker video with a bit of "Spark"
1061 6 2017-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky David
First Officer
Flight distance : 41161 ft
United Kingdom

This is a biker video of a recent trip I did with my club to the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales in England  Six days before departure I received my new Spark so I had minimum time to practice.  Anyway, I did get some reasonable footage including a trip down a bit of a 13 meter pot hole.

The video is 9 minutes long which is roughly 3 minutes per day and thankfully the guy and girls in the club feel that the video could be longer, that means they were not bored.

The Spark is perfect as it fits my tank bag and will add a new dimension to my biking trips and general holiday events.

Spark footage starts just over 2 minutes into the video for those "Non Bikers".

2017-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video.
How did you incorporate these gauges?
Looks great.
2017-10-21
Use props
Sparky David
First Officer
Flight distance : 41161 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-10-21 07:43
Great video.
How did you incorporate these gauges?
Looks great.

Two cameras on the bike, a Go pro hero 5 on the handlebars and a Garmin Virb Ultra 30 on the windscreen.  The Virb has sensors and (wait for it) can connect to an ELM327 which is plugged into the OBD2 on the bike.  I have to say I get a kick out of saying that.

In English, the ELM327 is a data reader, it cost £10 on Amazon.  Every car and bike since 1996 has an OBD2 port, normally known as the computer plug.  Google both devices and you will be awakened as to what data you can read from your vehicle on your mobile phone or a Garmin Virb
2017-10-21
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video!
2017-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sparky David Posted at 2017-10-21 08:14
Two cameras on the bike, a Go pro hero 5 on the handlebars and a Garmin Virb Ultra 30 on the windscreen.  The Virb has sensors and (wait for it) can connect to an ELM327 which is plugged into the OBD2 on the bike.  I have to say I get a kick out of saying that.

In English, the ELM327 is a data reader, it cost £10 on Amazon.  Every car and bike since 1996 has an OBD2 port, normally known as the computer plug.  Google both devices and you will be awakened as to what data you can read from your vehicle on your mobile phone or a Garmin Virb

Wow, that is very nice!
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The video looks great! Thanks for posting!
2017-10-22
Use props
wobbles
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

very nice vid, edited brilliantly ...
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now