Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Login Requirement?
1730 4 2017-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5118d392
lvl.1
United States

The new login requirement for the DJI Go App, in my opinion, has made my DJI equipment unreliable at best and I can no longer consider it for professional work.  I was burned big-time this past weekend when I drove for hours to a remote location and was prompted to login before I could use my Osmo.  Since I was remote and didn't any any cell phone coverage, it was a wasted trip and opportunity that is probably going to cost me more than what the Osmo is worth.  Forcing users to login before they can use a camera app without any option to bypass is a terrible idea.  If this is the new standard for DJI, I will not be making any future DJI purchases as I need equipment I can rely on.  And the response of "just login once and then you won't have to again" is simply not true.  I had logged into my Go app before.  Something happened and it wouldn't let me in.  I have used my Osmo professionally to shoot thousands of videos.  I have always been a huge supporter of the product but not anymore.  DJI should reconsider forcing this requirement on everyone and let us just use their app and products without this unnecessary step.
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you log in the account when you connect with internet and you don't have to log out the account. It will be saved in the app. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-10-22
Use props
fans5118d392
lvl.1
United States

I had done that already.  The process failed and it ended up costing me significant time and money.   Since this could happen again at anytime....All of my DJI equipment is now unreliable and can't be used for professional use.

This really comes down to a question of whether DJI cares about what their customers want.  I am not sure what the argument is for a login requirement but I guarantee that if you asked your customers "Would you like us to insert an additional step into using your equipment that might not work all of time; and when it doesn't work you won't be able to use your equipment..."  Nobody would say "Yes...I want that!".   DJI should be focusing on how to make their customers job easier.  This does not accomplish that.  As a result, I will not be making any future expenditures into DJI equipment.  I will find another manufacturer that is customer focused.
2017-10-23
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

The background of why you need to login for using a camera app is that the same app is used to operate their drones. If DJI has not developed these app, GO, in such a way, you do not need to sign in for a camera app. This way of developing their apps also has caused a lot of bugs for different of model of drones. Eg, Ipad is getting overheated, loss of transmission even in a short distance. Yes, I agree with you. That is why I end up buying a GH5 and abandoning my Osmo pro. No big deal, I can still use the lens for my camera.
2017-10-24
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

------------
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules