Camera Sensor Error
1052 2 2017-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhatton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97963 ft
United States

I have had my Mavic for about 3 weeks now, It has been working fine.  Last week I started getting a camera sensor error sometimes when booting up.  I reset everything and the error cleared and I was able to complete my flight with no issues.  Yesterday the error started to occure again, this time during flight, I have attached a frame right before it cuts out, The image on the SD card is the same as was is transmitted as well as the screenshot from the app.  

So far I have tried formating the SD card, Resetting the firmware, setting the mavic to factory defaults.  Each time about 80% of the time I get the Camera Sensor Errror, when it works it will work as long as 5 minutes but it has failed every time since yesterday.

Any help on what is going on would be appreciated, Other than this error everything is working correctly including the vision system for obect avoidance

Camera failing

Camera failing

Screenshot

Screenshot
2017-10-22
Use props
jhatton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97963 ft
United States

I sent a message to DJI Support (req 799270)  I have tried reformating the SD, downgrading the firmware, re upgrading the firmeware, each time I change the firmware or reset to factory defaults I get video for about a minute followed by the same as the above pictures
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

This is a hardware problem, you may need to send the drone to DJI for diagnosis and repair, the DJI Support will start a case for you, please wait patiently, they'll reply your email soon.
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules