Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Assistant & Data Upload
5286 9 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1ee37bf3
New
Flight distance : 44012 ft
Australia

Hi all, just wondering if anyone ever use the Data Upload & Blackbox options found in the Dji Assistant 2? I have tried so many attempts and all I have is endless loading circle and never showing any data from my Spark. I have no issues or whatsover tro retrieve contents of the sdcard when the DJI Assistant is not running. Is there any tips or tricks to get this working? thanks.

2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you try to reinstall your DJI Assistant 2? Please try it again or change another PC for check.
2017-10-23
Use props
AWACS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16798 ft
Hong Kong

please post your screenshot .may be you will get some help.
2017-10-23
Use props
fans1ee37bf3
New
Australia

The DJI Assistant recognise Spark also the firmware but when I click on the Data Upload this where it stucks at endless loading circle.
I will try on a different laptop and see if makes any differences. Thanks.
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
2017-10-23
Use props
fans1ee37bf3
New
Australia

Edit: I found a discussion about this https://forum.dji.com/thread-113051-1-1.html with MAC version, I had exactly same problem but on Windows version.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans1ee37bf3 Posted at 2017-10-23 16:53
The DJI Assistant recognise Spark also the firmware but when I click on the Data Upload this where it stucks at endless loading circle.
I will try on a different laptop and see if makes any differences. Thanks.

Is your DJI Assistant 2 the latest version,1.1.6? If not, please download it from our website. Please keep us updated.
2017-10-23
Use props
fans1ee37bf3
New
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-23 20:21
Is your DJI Assistant 2 the latest version,1.1.6? If not, please download it from our website. Please keep us updated.

Yes, I had latest application and refresh the firmware as well.
Out of curiosity I loaded DJI assistant into the Mac and now I am now able to export Upload Data and Blackbox.
It seems to be a mix issue with the DJI Assistant application for both Mac & Win.

For now I am relief, I thought my Spark was faulty. Thanks.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans1ee37bf3 Posted at 2017-10-27 20:14
Yes, I had latest application and refresh the firmware as well.
Out of curiosity I loaded DJI assistant into the Mac and now I am now able to export Upload Data and Blackbox.
It seems to be a mix issue with the DJI Assistant application for both Mac & Win.

Glad you solve the problem. If your spark can identified by your mac, I think your spark works well. You said that your spark was faulty. Any error?
2017-10-27
Use props
paradisedrummer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58865 ft
United States

I'm experiencing this on a Mac after a reinstall, firmware refresh...the works. Still not seeing any data and I know some is missing from my DJI Go app. Any new workarounds @DJI Electra?
2018-1-15
Use props
GHSilvaa
lvl.1
Brazil

( Going to the data upload page will change the DJI device status.This may lead to the unavailabillity of some functions. Restart the device to restore )

The message in parenthesis would be the error that happens to me. Please someone who can help me with this mistake. I have a Mavic Mini 2, but in DJI Assistant does not open the firmware option.
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules