DJI Repairs Australia (Spark)
983 12 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acetrix84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32497 ft
Australia

After seeing multiple bad reviews of DJI repairs in forums I didn’t know what to expect when it came time to send my Spark off after a minor mishap.
Long story short, was flying indoors clipped a wall and Spark landed on the sweet spot of motor causing motor obstructed message and a restricted spinning motor.

It was 3 weeks All up from the time I sent it to the time I got it back. Transit took 1 week to get to repair centre. Once repair centre received it, it was there 4 working days then shipped out on day 5. It then took 1 more week to get home.

When I received aircraft back I found serial had changed so the charge of $96aud they quoted for replacement motor DJI  actually replaced entire aircraft, without DJI care refresh plan. Yes Without care refresh!! I am impressed!
I will now purchase DJI care refresh for any future issues I have but I now have peace of mind and confidence in the DJI Australia team.  
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad to hear that your drone works again. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-10-23
Use props
djiuser_OpOculU
lvl.2
Australia

This is great! Had a minor mishap too today and now getting this warning. Will post tomorrow (au) and purchase care refresh thx for posting
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_OpOculU Posted at 2017-10-28 13:17
This is great! Had a minor mishap too today and now getting this warning. Will post tomorrow (au) and purchase care refresh thx for posting

Please check if the drone works well, send it back to us for an overall check if necessary. Please keep us updated if you have a need.
2017-10-28
Use props
djiuser_OpOculU
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-28 19:40
Please check if the drone works well, send it back to us for an overall check if necessary. Please keep us updated if you have a need.

Have checked the drone,one of the motors is stiff to turn, definitely not free spinning like the other's. Will contact repair/support team tomorrow, hopefully all goes smoothly as I really want to get back in the air.
Can I purchase the refresh package once it is returned in working order?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OpOculU Posted at 2017-10-28 20:28
Have checked the drone,one of the motors is stiff to turn, definitely not free spinning like the other's. Will contact repair/support team tomorrow, hopefully all goes smoothly as I really want to get back in the air.
Can I purchase the refresh package once it is returned in working order?

The DJI Care Refresh can be purchased before activation or within 48 hours after activation.
If the drone has been activated over 48 hours and got crashed, you cannot purchase at the moment.
Please send email to djicare@dji.com when you get it back from repair center.
2017-10-29
Use props
Nicko-au
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 01:58
The DJI Care Refresh can be purchased before activation or within 48 hours after activation.
If the drone has been activated over 48 hours and got crashed, you cannot purchase at the moment.
Please send email to  when you get it back from repair center.

Great thanks for that info
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicko-au Posted at 2017-10-29 03:16
Great thanks for that info

My pleasure, any further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-10-29
Use props
Nicko-au
lvl.2
Australia

My Au repair service experience was great. Thx dji Australia
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicko-au Posted at 2017-11-14 12:26
My Au repair service experience was great. Thx dji Australia

It's good to know you are pleased with the service center, thanks for the kind input, we will keep moving.
Hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-11-14
Use props
fansec551730
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294432 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-23 05:00
Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad to hear that your drone works again. Enjoy it and happy flying!

Hello, l have new spark , l am having trouble with the gimbal when flying either in tripod mode or normal videoing & moving quite slow the gimbal shudders or jumps momentarily & as l turning slowly, l also believe the camera is not as sharp as my last Spark ! I am a good pilot with over 240 flights. Only had the new one a short time now maybe 30 flights but notice it video or photos are not as good as previous one ,
Hope you can direct me to a DJI Repairer asap to have it fixed !  I am in Melbourne
Cheers
2017-11-19
Use props
fansec551730
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294432 ft
Australia

Hello, l have new spark , l am having trouble with the gimbal when flying either in tripod mode or normal videoing & moving quite slow the gimbal shudders or jumps momentarily & as l turning slowly, l also believe the camera is not as sharp as my last Spark ! I am a good pilot with over 240 flights. Only had the new one a short time now maybe 30 flights but notice it video or photos are not as good as previous one , Hope you can direct me to a DJI Repairer asap to have it fixed !  I am in Melbourne  Cheers
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansec551730 Posted at 2017-11-19 02:16
Hello, l have new spark , l am having trouble with the gimbal when flying either in tripod mode or normal videoing & moving quite slow the gimbal shudders or jumps momentarily & as l turning slowly, l also believe the camera is not as sharp as my last Spark ! I am a good pilot with over 240 flights. Only had the new one a short time now maybe 30 flights but notice it video or photos are not as good as previous one , Hope you can direct me to a DJI Repairer asap to have it fixed !  I am in Melbourne  Cheers

If you would like to apply repair service, please contact our Support to start a ticket and then send in the drone for evaluation and repair. Our team will take good care of it for you.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules