Any one having trouble posting pics to the forum ??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Tried to post a Pic today and went to the Picture Icon across the top of the Posting area and it does not go to my files, I dont even get the option of my files, the same box comes up but missing the file portion to click on then confirm , strange.  I own  a MAC and jsut wondering if anyone else having issues .

Thanks

donnie
2017-10-23
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Zeiss Field Siemen Start Flatness Chart

Zeiss Field  Siemen Start Flatness Chart
I'll try off Windows 10 to post a JPG.

Positioning seems to be in error and uneditable, and it doesn't ask about Thumbnail or Full Screen as it used to.  Seems busted to some degree.  Might try the Attach insitead of Image in the menu bar selections, but duuno.  This was done in the Image part of the menu.

I'll vote it as "Partially broken" for time being, just like my erratic and "Paritally Connecting" I2 RC radio unit too (grrrr!).

2017-10-23
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmm....seems to be working
t123.jpg
2017-10-23
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-10-23 08:56
Hmmm....seems to be working

Thanks for checking , Hmm, must be on my end I will try my other computers,  Thanks

donnie
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Donnie * Posted at 2017-10-23 10:56
Thanks for checking , Hmm, must be on my end I will try my other computers,  Thanks

donnie

Please ensure that you upload the picture successfully and try to change a browser.
2017-10-23
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did one a couple of weeks ago. I had to shrink the file size to 40%. Understandable.
2017-11-17
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-10-23 10:56

donnie

Donnie
Sometimes on the PC, Microsoft IE or Edge can give you problems. Firefox works everytime for me. If you do not want to install another web browser on your PC then you can run portable versions from a flash drive. This is a great solution for us folks that do not like running multiple Apps on our PC's that can screw up other stuff during the installation.  Check it out
I have Google chrome and Firefox running on a flash drive with all of my settings. This can be taken with you anywhere and used on any PC.
Link to program

Rich
2017-11-18
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-11-18 10:13
Donnie
Sometimes on the PC, Microsoft IE or Edge can give you problems. Firefox works everytime for me. If you do not want to install another web browser on your PC then you can run portable versions from a flash drive. This is a great solution for us folks that do not like running multiple Apps on our PC's that can screw up other stuff during the installation.  Check it out
I have Google chrome and Firefox running on a flash drive with all of my settings. This can be taken with you anywhere and used on any PC.

It was strange and then it suddenly cleared up , not sure why but works groovy now.

donnie
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules