Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4.1.12 ,, New Error
1062 7 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JW5255
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I recently upgraded to DJI Go 4.1.12  I had to do a clean install after I was getting software crashes on my iPad.  All seemed to be working well when flying the P4P.  This morning, flying the P4, I kept getting an error message (see photo), although the P4 flew well, no problems or restrictions noticed.  The error message did reappear occasionally while in flight.

Note.  After upgrading, I did log out and logged back into my DJI account.  Also ignore the airspace warning.  It is wrong and I have always got that message in that area.

Suggestions?

iPad Screen

iPad Screen
2017-10-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It has to be a bug.  I still get it occasionally, and sometimes have to even land and reboot everything.  Other times it doesn't mean a thing and has no limitations.
2017-10-23
Use props
JW5255
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-23 08:24
It has to be a bug.  I still get it occasionally, and sometimes have to even land and reboot everything.  Other times it doesn't mean a thing and has no limitations.

Thanks ALABAMA.   It had no apparent impact on the flight, so I was thinking the same.  Glad to hear someone else confirm my thoughts.
2017-10-23
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello JW5255, when this message appears, did you check you map (at full screen) to see for some near NFZ cycles
2017-10-23
Use props
JW5255
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Vendex Posted at 2017-10-23 10:20
Hello JW5255, when this message appears, did you check you map (at full screen) to see for some near NFZ cycles

Yes I have.  I had always got the airspace message when ever I fly in the area, so that is normal.  The airspace message is caused by the proximity of a municipal airport within 10 km.  It is marked incorrectly on the DJI maps.  Has never been an issue and I simply check my way through it on the screen.

My concern was the error that indicated limited flight capability, which is false.  My flight capability is fine and not restricted in any manner.  Do you think that both messages are for the same reason?  I didn't get the error message while flying my P4P, only the P4, so I didn't suspect they were related.
2017-10-23
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Ah, I see ... but can't help, your gps signal is just fine. I've never faced that type of error and I'm using android with mine aircraft
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It might be a misjudgment as the drone was not limited actually. Our engineers will fix it in the later versions.
2017-10-23
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see this on occasion when the DJI log in part fails, and it cant validate who you are.  Reboot and restart usually fixes it
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules