Spark video profile on Mavic
677 2 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c22ca25
New
Flight distance : 82129 ft
United States

I have both a Mavic Pro and a Spark. I think there are a lot of people out there with both of these drones.

It would be great if the Mavic had a 'Spark' video profile so that if you used both during a session, the video (color/brigtness/contract/ saturation etc) would match.

I'm not a professional, so the less time I have to spend in post the better.

Just an idea

Thanks
Jamie

2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for bringing us the attention, Jamie, though we don't support sharing the settings to another drone at the moment, now you might need to change it manually. Hope we will have more functions released in the future.
2017-10-23
Use props
jaiume
New
Flight distance : 82129 ft
United States

Thanks for the quick response!

I wasn't even thinking as far as sharing video settings, but that would be great especially if they produced an output that was the same.

I was just thinking a video profile that was on both drones that would produce the same image under the same conditions.

E.g you could call the profile DJI Normal or DJI 1. If you selected DJI 1 on your Spark and Mavic and recorded video on both at the same location under the same conditions, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them (of course with the Mavic set to lower resolution etc).

Thanks
Jamie
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules